It'll be impossible for me to know who is ignoring me
734   22

On here
    No one replies to my threads anyway

alt text

• SwimNinja

alttext

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB Banned

red leader standing by

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

PrincessUnikitty said:

alttext

alttext

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

• Pokemon Master

i am ignoring you

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• IB Banned

kidney_eater101 said:

i am ignoring you

he's ignoring me

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Helper

It's okay, people will make formal declarations of ignorance such that you will know the power they have over you.

The real fun will be telling if people are actually ignoring the people they say they're ignoring or if they just said so to seem tough but still want to see what the person says back so they don't actually ignore them.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Banned

f**k everyone.
    alt text

POOP

• Banned

Just be more interesting, don't get your panties in a wod over it.

This message is hidden because its author is in your ignored list

• Swimuminati

Heres the thing, I saw this last night and I checked the thread you posted before this one. It had 4 replies to which you responded to only one, and you used one single smiley sad face as that reply. Many of your threads appear much the same.

The more you reply to others, the more traction your thread gets and leaves room for on going banter. Banter is why people like to post here. If you want people to post in your threads, reply to them, use your wit, and don't act like a kicked puppy with all the poor me stuff.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Aww baby I always reply to you.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

You know how this game works.

F**king thunderdome.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

You know how this game works.

F**king thunderdome.

I dont think I have posted anything of real worthwhile content in a long ass time, my comments are a desperate attempt at wit but you all humor me... so I have that going for me, which is nice..

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

Lol, everybody's posts are a desperate attempt at wit. Well... clearly not everyone, but most of us. Even zeni.

• IB

Ah well.. Sorry

Established October 30, 2004

Firefly24 said:

Heres the thing, I saw this last night and I checked the thread you posted before this one. It had 4 replies to which you responded to only one, and you used one single smiley sad face as that reply. Many of your threads appear much the same.

The more you reply to others, the more traction your thread gets and leaves room for on going banter. Banter is why people like to post here. If you want people to post in your threads, reply to them, use your wit, and don't act like a kicked puppy with all the poor me stuff.

Well that would make sense if I actually got replies

• Banned

I only blocked zeni

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.