Uggh..not worth the work.
142   6

• IB

I know you're all sick 'n tired of hearing flows, but my content's under pressure
    and near the point it will explode; so I must let go and bust it so;
    as to avoid reaching critical mass;
    s' have a massive blast of cynical rap, and if it sticks in ya vag
    and it's gettin' ya mad just sit there with your pen and your pad, scribble n' send me one back
    fa***t; ridicule that, whatever I'm sick of your hypercritical ass, and you to with your bluetooth;
    and youtube channel spoofs dude; I'd tell you to think outside the box but then we couldn't tell who's who
    put down that fvcking rubix cube bitch Im trin' to talk to you and walk you through this art ya foo..
    THAT'S RUDE! ... Fugg it Im just gonna drink this fuggin brew.. Who knows maybe then I'll feel renewed
    and if so I will con-tin-ue... Ok So Here It Goes.
    I know I'm not no pro when it comes to prose but if two negatives makes a positive then I'm bossin' it fo show;
    Austin's on a roll just drop one of them bars and the rest of them will fol-low; like dominoes. Geranimo!~
    It's time to sock it to this beat like Rocky fought Apollo Creed; all o' you follow me; back inside this game again
    ADRIAAAN! You must resist some pain to win; one loss wont halt a boss's zen; K.O.! O.K. let's drop this shit!
    It's time to box this beat y'all 'till I fall of depleted oxygen; snot, and phlem droppin' from my nostrils 'n
    lots of blood drippin from my noggin wait! I think I gotta cauliflower ear from all the bass it's droppin' dang!
    Hope the police don't come o' knockin' cuz it seems I have a problem when it comes to keepin' down the volume
    what if there's weed inside this box aw shit lets flush it down the faucet! I mean wash it down the toilet oi!
    just kiddin' with ya officer I'm sorry 'bout the noise..
    Ok So Here It Goes...More like there it went; The way I square this shit I wonder how these other fools
    keep bearing their embarrassment; The way Texas tears it up the beat should sue for sexual herassment.
    Cherish it; blare the shit; scare your parents when you share it with; bitches hot; nippIes hard; carrot tits
    You wanted heat? well der it is.. I swear it hits the snare and then..doubles back there it is ;o never will I quit
    not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin. Fin~

whatevah..

• IB

whatevah..

• IB

so much work I'm too tipsy now to even do it right.
    or not tipsi enough..work in a few hours though. Last day,
    but I'd still have to buy all new gear to produce this.

whatevah..

• IB

pssh so much emoting..

that was fun though.

whatevah..

• IB

no comments.

fine I'll go to sleep. but still...

I'm doing this agian it's like a lullaby.

so rythmic.,,

whatevah..

• IB

wish there was an undo button here.. It's hard enough

to properly space out a normal post here let alone a

complex poem... Oh well.

whatevah..