Man, SMFH.....I thought it couldn't get any worse than Young Thug
711   17

• Banned

Desiigner is the f**king worst. I even Like Riff Raff's new shit but this is goddamned terrible. Sadly, this isn't a joke.

And don't get me wrong.....This is that natural order of things.....I'm in my 30s so I'm suppose to hate that the kids are listening to......But Jesus Christ, someone take the sock out of his mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMrqgNs4GpU

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimComrad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-9Wi6hbgZ4

at least we have this

this and that one song that's like "UBER EVERYWHERE UBER F**KIN EVERYWHERE I THINK THAT BITCH FROM CANADA I THINK SHE FROM THE SIX"

alt text

• Other Anime

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

Man, you think DRAM is worst than desiigner?.........At least I know what Dram is talking about desiigner is just mumbling nonsense.

• Swimuminati

• Banned

I still understood that more than anything Desiigner put out.

Wait, is he wearing South Pole......Did we ship all of our 1999 hiphop gear to South Korean

• Other Anime Banned

Future is the best rapper right now.

fuh q.

• Banned

TaylorBoyz said:

Future is the best rapper right now.

F**k that.....Future is responsible for this n***a Desiigner.

• Other Anime

Not experience with Dram's discography, but looking at all the stuff on the radio, but Panda's got a good beat and he's got some potential from how the verses that don't repeat the hook flow. That's more than I can say for some of the lazier songs out there nowadays like all of Drake's snoozers, Ritz Carlton, Uber Everywhere, Couches, Really Really, My PYT, and 5 Minutes.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

LOL, his entire songs are hooks.

• Banned

Is he even saying anything or is that just a slightly intelligible string of auto tune notes that kind of sounds like language?

• Banned

the latter......It's all garbled nonsense until he says "Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner"

• SwimPunk Banned

Sounds fine grandpa do you need me to wheel you back to your room for a bed pan tinkle?

• Banned

Trap.

Sending black progress 200 years backwards since 2006.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

I was on my way to check your age but you cut me off.....well played.

ladies and gents, the lyrics to "chacarron macarron" by el mudo:

oooooooohuuu yehaaaaaa …. sea.. sou.. jhonn macarron.. yeah macarron nooon

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n' ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …
    ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, n' ,, Chacarron, ,, aliluliron ,, Chacarron, Chacarron, aliluliron,,

Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron, Chacarron , ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

aluealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …ualuealuealeuale ualuelaelaellalea, alsualsualualauusualulus ,,,alsualsualualauusualulus …

Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro,, Chacarron, Chacarro