4

ITN: Fox News sexual harassment
950   35

  • SwimVIP
    0

    Enjoy.

    "Gretchen Carlson, until last month a Fox News host, alleged in a lawsuit filed Wednesday that Fox News boss Roger Ailes fired her from the network after months of rebuffing his sexual advances.

    "The lawsuit was filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Bergen County, where Ailes lives. The Fox News chairman is the only person named in the suit.

    "According to the civil complaint, Ailes began 'ostracizing, marginalizing, and shunning' Carlson when she refused to have a sexual relationship with him. When Carlson met with Ailes to discuss her treatment in September 2015, he told her, 'I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago,' and said 'sometimes problems are easier to solve' that way, the complaint alleged.

    "As a 'Fox & Friends' co-host in 2009, Carlson reported co-host Steve Doocy to her supervisor for fostering a hostile work environment by engaging in a pattern of 'severe and pervasive sexual harassment' of Carlson, the complaint said."


  • 5

    She sucked in every role she ever had there..... "When I was Ms America" blah blah blah....

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimVIP
    3

    I never watch FoxNews, so I'm unfamiliar with her.

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • 3

    Zenigundam said:

    I never watch FoxNews, so I'm unfamiliar with her.

    lol, I know everyone says that to be like PC and shit with it, but their rating indicate that there are an awful lotta people lying that point.

    I watch all the media outlets and they are all terrible. BBC all the way.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimVIP
    1

    Haha nah I really don't even contemplate turning the TV to any political network. Politics are teh s uck

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • 0

    good. put his ass in jail.

    one more mile until we get to heaven!


  • 0

    True, but I cant laugh at just cartoons all day.

    They believe the shit that they say..... the obvious blowhards being OReilly, but yeah.

    She sucked and was super annoying on Fox and Friends when she would try and hang with some of their political anals. I remember Ben Stein shredding her in the nicest calmest way.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimVIP
    1

    How do those guys on C-SPAN sit in the Senate all day long listening to that one dude at the podium talk? I get bored just watching it, couldn't imagine actually being there!

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • 0

    Because its all rhetoric to protect their agendas... and some people get down on Jersey Shore and some C-Span blows their skirts up.

    I will stick to the pron.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • 0

    one of the benefits of not having tv service is that you don't really care about the people that read the news or host news / talk shows. i didn't know she even quit, but that comes with the prerequisite that i even knew she worked there in the first place, which i may or may not have known. i don't remember, and i don't care.

    but hey, looks like she'll get hers out of the deal.

    one more mile until we get to heaven!


  • SwimVIP
    1

    Lol! C-SPAN blows their skirts up?!

    How do you even get hyped for that?

    "Oh sh--!! They're taking it to a referendum!! Oh baby!! This is intense!! Woohoo!!" (chugs a 40)

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • Babbling
    1

    Roger Ailes totally looks the part of gross old fat villain.


  • 2

    No worse than this piece of shit creeper.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Babbling
    0

    He has Darth Sidious eyes.

    Who is that?


  • 0

    George Soros

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • 0

    i feel like he just harassed me with his eyes.

    one more mile until we get to heaven!


  • 0

    wacky1980 said:

    i feel like he just harassed me with his eyes.

    Nah, just thinking of ways he can manipulate countries economies and currency exchanges

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • 2

    Sawdamizer said:

    wacky1980 said:

    i feel like he just harassed me with his eyes.

    Nah, just thinking of ways he can manipulate countries economies and currency exchanges

    WITH HIS EYES!

    one more mile until we get to heaven!


  • SwimNinja
    0

    I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. Her co-hosts were sexist dickbags, and it became glaringly obvious over the years that FN's female hosts were simply there to smile and look pretty.

    "The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita


  • Babbling
    0

    I wonder who's the ugliest news anchor woman?


  • Toonami
    1

    Icarus27k said:

    Enjoy.

    "Gretchen Carlson, until last month a Fox News host, alleged in a lawsuit filed Wednesday that Fox News boss Roger Ailes fired her from the network after months of rebuffing his sexual advances.

    "The lawsuit was filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Bergen County, where Ailes lives. The Fox News chairman is the only person named in the suit.

    "According to the civil complaint, Ailes began 'ostracizing, marginalizing, and shunning' Carlson when she refused to have a sexual relationship with him. When Carlson met with Ailes to discuss her treatment in September 2015, he told her, 'I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago,' and said 'sometimes problems are easier to solve' that way, the complaint alleged.

    "As a 'Fox & Friends' co-host in 2009, Carlson reported co-host Steve Doocy to her supervisor for fostering a hostile work environment by engaging in a pattern of 'severe and pervasive sexual harassment' of Carlson, the complaint said."

    it's Fox news, does this really surprise anyone?

    a month or so ago one of their anchors, Kimberly Gilfoil was on there and the way she was dressed was rediculous, she was wearing thick cakey baby-doll make up and had such a low-cut cleevage exposing dress that she looked like she was at a nighclub, the way they force their female anchors to dress is in and of itself a form of sexual harassment


Log in to reply