Tell me something good
485   20

• Banned

Wuts gud?

Something Good.

Sommmmmeeeethhhhingg Good.

SOMEthing goOD

• Banned

A lot of people probably have you ignored, so your threads will probably tank now......Good luck.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Thunder Goddess

beat me to it !

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Thunderstorms and lots and rain later today

• SwimSage Banned

CyberBully360 said:

A lot of people probably have you ignored, so your threads will probably tank now......Good luck.

Nah, you still see threads even if someone is on ignore.

• SwimPunk Banned

That ass looks good

• Banned

Jesus.

POOP

Chocolate chip oreo ice cream sunday with marshmallows, toffee, hazelnuts, white chocolate syrup, fat free whip cream and dark chocolate hershey kiss on top

Why, thank you for noticing!

• IB Banned

I dont have you ignored.... so thats good. For you.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Manowarrior

Dregsupreme said:

Chocolate chip oreo ice cream sunday with marshmallows, toffee, hazelnuts, white chocolate syrup, fat free whip cream and dark chocolate hershey kiss on top

You had me until "fat free"

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimNinja

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

Dregsupreme said:

You had me until "fat free"

This. Why ruin that deliciousness with fat free whipped cream?

As for something good on my end: underestimating some random book you picked up, and it turns out to be awesome. Also boudin balls.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Puppy Power

It's a nice day.

Also, got a PM from a certain someone flipping her shit.

09/13/03

• Banned

ric_man said:

CyberBully360 said:

Yes, I understand you can still see the threads, but if you still click the thread, and then take the extra effort to take them off ignore just to read their OP, then that makes you asshole, not them.

• Banned

You know what boudin balls are......But have never heard of Lil' Boosie?

• SwimSage Banned

CyberBully360 said:

ric_man said:

CyberBully360 said:

Yes, I understand you can still see the threads, but if you still click the thread, and then take the extra effort to take them off ignore just to read their OP, then that makes you asshole, not them.

Isn't that how it's been for the people that can't just move on instead of getting butthurt over a Zeni/Fuggs/etc thread?
    You don't have to take ignore off either, it just dims the posts not remove them from sight.

• Banned

ric_man said:

CyberBully360 said:

ric_man said:

CyberBully360 said:

Isn't that how it's been for the people that can't just move on instead of getting butthurt over a Zeni/Fuggs/etc thread?
    You don't have to take ignore off either, it just dims the posts not remove them from sight.

But you cant read the post unless you take them off ignore.....What part of this isn't clicking for you

• SwimSage Banned

CyberBully360 said:

ric_man said:

CyberBully360 said:

ric_man said:

CyberBully360 said:

But you cant read the post unless you take them off ignore.....What part of this isn't clicking for you

Oh, you're right. "This message is hidden because its author is in your ignored list." This part. I only tried it once before this and thought it just dimmed the post.

• SwimNinja

Georgia is seeing a spike in former Louisiana residents opening up restaurants here, so we're getting more of y'all's food. You can keep your hasbeen rappers though.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita