4

Board members you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire
1328   40

  • Banned
    1

    Perseus


  • SwimSage Banned
    2

    Eh, I don't hold grudges. I'd piss on any of you.


  • Banned
    0

    The 4 I announced I blocked.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Swimuminati
    1

    ric_man said:

    Eh, I don't hold grudges. I'd piss on any of you.

    You're a good guy, Ric


  • Banned
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    The 4 I announced I blocked.

    I must have missed that announcement.

    Is Gemini on it?


  • 0

    Easy the mods and the admins for f**king up this place even more than it already is.

    BASTARDS!!!


  • SwimLegend
    1

    CyberBully360 said:

    The 4 I announced I blocked.

    On an (ahem) unrelated note, I would just like to reiterate my support for you and fuggs. No particular reason.

    09/13/03


  • Banned
    0

    Kudasai said:

    Easy the mods and the admins for f**king up this place even more than it already is.

    BASTARDS!!!

    Will to power brah.

    alt text


  • Banned
    0

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    scoobdog said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    The 4 I announced I blocked.

    On an (ahem) unrelated note, I would just like to reiterate my support for you and fuggs. No particular reason.

    Is this concerning the PMs you said you received? Or is this something else.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • SwimLegend
    2

    CyberBully360 said:

    Is this concerning the PMs you said you received?

    No, I just really like you guys.

    09/13/03


  • 2

    scoobdog said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    Is this concerning the PMs you said you received?

    No, I just really like you guys.

    D'aaaw you're so sweet

    I'd definitely pee on you if you were on fire


  • Assy McGee Banned
    2

    I would pee on all of you.


  • Banned
    0

    None of you.

    I'd probably never meet you guys irl.

    POOP


  • 0

    And I'll just be standing there laughing at them as the burn to death, especially Luuv


  • Banned
    2

    Scoob gets all the pee.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • IB Banned
    0

    List would be shorter of the ones i would

    All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users


  • Banned
    2

    Detroit red

    We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.


  • 3

    I'd pee on you too, maybe even if you weren't on fire


  • Swimuminati
    2

    BadAdviceGirl said:

    I'd pee on you too, maybe even if you weren't on fire

    Is this something you can set an appointment for or is there like a waiting list???


  • 1

    Mixboy said:

    BadAdviceGirl said:

    I'd pee on you too, maybe even if you weren't on fire

    Is this something you can set an appointment for or is there like a waiting list???

    Nah, just c'mon down. I'll make sure to load up on ice coffee and liquor


Log in to reply