baton rouge police both have body cam failures
4004   96

before pinning man down and shooting him...

(I learned about this somewhere else)

apparently the body cams fell off immediately or while they were getting out of the car or something...and while the two of them had him pinned down where we can't see him...he went for his gun...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alton-sterling-shooting-baton-rouge-police-sparks-outrage-protests-n604431

• Banned

I'm not going to read this because I know it happens all the time, but I swear I'm ashamed of the pic they chose to thumb the article. A folding church chair memorial next to an 8 piece advert?

I'm not sure if I more mad at his loved ones for doing it, or NBC for sharing it.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPunk Banned

I wanna become a cop so I can kill people and get a vacation or fired instead of real trouble.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

actually I think that's one of the videos they were talking about earlier when I heard about it...
    they pulled a gun from his pocket after the fact and said he was going for it...

the fact that he had it doesn't mean he was going for it though.

• Banned

Are we sure the cameras were off and not just zoomed in on his scary dark skin that they were about to riddle with holes?

• Banned

Not that anyone will think this is relevant but there were reports of him threatening people with a firearm, likely the one found in his pocket, hence the police being there in the first place; he had an extensive criminal background and was also a child molester.

• Banned

Again, it's really easy to not get shot by the cops.

1. Don't resist arrest. If you have 2 cops wrestling you to the ground you already lost. Try to fight it in court.

2. Don't be reaching in your pockets and making sudden movements.

3. Probably the easiest of the three. Don't do illegal shit. If you don't do illegal shit you won't get arrested.

• Babbling

Now days fighting with police is like 99% chance you're getting killed. Remember when they just used to beat people with batons?

• Banned

• Banned

Either ironically or not you bring up a good point. The past accusations of abuse seem to be minor in comparison to now. I wonder if cops started to escalate so quickly to lethal force because of the past accusations and changes in policies.

• Swimuminati

I was pulled over for running a stop sign and I had my hands in the air when the cop came to my window....he was young and seemed kinda freaked out by it....he told me why he pulled me over and let me off with a warning...first time a cop has pulled me over and ended up leaving before I did....Cops are well aware of how they are perceived in this new climate of hate and fear...they don't like it any more than we do...

• Banned

Anyone got any livestreams or news feeds of the gatherings?

I wanna see some post-4th fireworks.

• Babbling

Meme_Magic said:

Either ironically or not you bring up a good point. The past accusations of abuse seem to be minor in comparison to now. I wonder if cops started to escalate so quickly to lethal force because of the past accusations and changes in policies.

Cops have always killed people with impunity. Cell phones just happen to capture the events as they unfold in nature.

• Babbling

It's funny this thread is about how body cameras suddenly "failing" to work. Capturing murders on cell phone has become so chic and fashionable for sjw's but the cops seem to hate it.

• Banned

IIl said:

I'll probably get banned for posting this but it clearly shows that he was reaching for a gun he had in his pocket.

https://twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632

Yeah, you're right.....Clearly nothing was implied when the cop unholstered his weapon and had time to say "Hey boss, you f**k with me, you're messing with a god" milliseconds before unloading into his chest. Clearly this was a split second decision.

f**kouttahereman......But I did upvote you for sharing this footage that shows you exactly how a powertripping pig thinks.

• Banned

Meanwhile FB is deleting all evidence of this shooting that this woman has put up on several walls.

Now why would anyone do that.

https://www.facebook.com/AfricanVibrations/videos/1296953753682281/

• SwimPeanut

This post is deleted!

• SwimPunk Banned

F**king evil pigs

• SwimPeanut

ThorsPenor said:

It's funny this thread is about how body cameras suddenly "failing" to work. Capturing murders on cell phone has become so chic and fashionable for sjw's but the cops seem to hate it.

Am I the only person left who turns and walks the other way when the police are working? Really... stand there recording them on a phone. That's just tacky... and rude.