If you could tell your younger self one thing what would it be?
1463   46

• Banned

Take all those compliments about your ass from black boys and run with it. :|

Be more assertive around the girls you like.

Don't make an ASMB account

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I know man.... feels bad.

• IB

Stop gettin lazy with guitar, younger me.

I hated having to re-learn everything for college

I would tell my younger self to not stay in DAYTOP but to remain a ward of the state so I can afford college, oh and also don't do heroin

• Toonami

Never play RuneScape.

Over the course of several years, I put more than a year's worth of play time into my account. So much time that I could/should have spent doing something more worthwhile.

• Banned

I feel that way about many games I've played :(

• Beast Master

Don't waste so much money on stupid shit.

Aye swimae.

• SwimPeanut

Depends on which time frame. My former selves had quite a variety of circumstances.

1974 me: "Hey, shithead! If you're gonna play hooky, try doing it far enough away from the school where the teacher can't look out a window and SEE you!"

1978 me: "Come on, you big coward! Just admit busting that metronome already. How much trouble do you think you're evading?"

1969 me: "If you keep stashing your jelly beans inside that toy truck, they'll get lousy with ants."

1983 me: "Psst... just ditch McDonald's and go to work for Dann Services Inc. It's a lot less hassle, it's full time and it's even easier to travel to. You could pay rent and save some money at the same time."

2014 me: "Dude, seriously... this isn't the right time to get all VvvvvvTT with the boss. Save it and file a grievance with the union. Right now, you just look like a retard making a scene."

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Dude, how old are you man? >_>

• SwimPeanut

I've watched buildings get put up as brand new and later demolished as old, obsolete and irreparable.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimNinja

This isn't in chronological order and it bothers me.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimPeanut

The past, present and future are braided, not in a row.

• SwimNinja

Find some way to keep playing clarinet because all those wasted years of practice are going to haunt you.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• SwimNinja

To actually give a damn about things. Like grades, jobs, my life in general.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• ShoeHands

Kudasai said:

Don't make an ASMB account

• Special Snowflake

Get the fvck over yourself.

Memento Mori

• Banned

This is also one thing I would have said.... I think I should just like send my younger self a list really.

• SwimStar

Zenigundam said:

More like INSERTIVE, hehehehehehehehehehhhhhhhh

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• SwimStar

I would save myself all that pesky sexual confusion and just tell myself I'm bisexual. That would probably save me about a decade of depression and alcoholism.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.