favorite InuYasha episode
1211   32

Which is your favorite Inuyasha episode? I have a lot but one them is the one when Kagome comes back to her time just in time for the school festival and Inuyasha messes up the play at the end :D I think this in the 120s. Another is when Kagome's friends meet Inuyasha xD This one I think is 160 something.

"When I find my mom one of these days, I hope I can be as good of an adventurer as her."

• Toonami

Same one you mentioned. Filler or not, it's hilarious. I rank it right up there with Goku and Piccolo learning how to drive in DBZ.

• SwimStar

The filler episodes where InuYasha is in Kagome's time tend to be my favorites as well. Although, my all-time favorite episode is when Miroku "proposes" to Sango.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Helper

There's one random filler episode right near the end of the series where Shippo gets possessed by some evil spirit thing and starts using all his magic tricks and such on everyone else. There's one scene I'll always remember where he slaps a little propeller on Inuyasha's head, and he just flies off with this complete "man what the f**k is this shit" expression on his face.

• Toonami Banned

I like both of the mentioned filler episodes.

• SwimPeanut

The fan fics are better.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Special Snowflake

That non-canon episode @ghostrek had written about Godzilla marrying Kagome. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me question what I was doing with my life. Good times....

• Other Anime

That's in the manga actually. Filler isn't always easy to tell in Inuyasha. Unless you don't define filler as strictly non-manga material. Anyway favorite episode? Too tough. Plenty of great comedy episodes like Myoga's wife, the kid thunder demon, or the monkey brats. Love plenty of Sesshomaru outings like when he puts down the rampaging demon Inuyasha. Loved the episodes with Saint Hakushin's story and Naraku's rebirth too. And emotional Sango/Kohaku outings.

• Toonami

Lacks_Sympathy said:

That non-canon episode @ghostrek had written about Godzilla marrying Kagome. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me question what I was doing with my life. Good times....

@Lacks_Sympathy
    godzilla is kagome's dad

but thanks

• IB

I like the non-canon episode I wrote in my head where Sessomauru and Hesh from "Sealab 2021" do the fusion dance and become Hesshomaru.

Enim mundus sine odio.

• Other Anime

alt text

• Banned

And ignored.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

InuYasha? That show is for weebs.

CV01

• SwimNinja

The one where kirara eats everyone.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

The one where Kagome say "sit boy!" and it turns into scat hentai.

The one where Miroku's "wind tunnel" sucks the wrong dick and gets AIDS.

• Babbling

The episode where Koga and InuYasha make out is my yiff material.

• Babbling

I also liked when Sesshomaru grew a new arm and a new sword because it gave me closure. It was such a bullshît maneuver on the part of the writers but they needed something so ostentatious and unbelievable that only the great and powerful Lord Sesshomaru could pull something like that off. I'm surprised he didn't pull a magic sword out of his ass.

• Babbling

I also liked when Koga got his GORAISHIIIIIIII!!1!!!1!!

He finally got some powerful artifact that helped him destroy a naraku incarnation and then he could go home and fuk his young wolf pusssy girlfriend.

The one where they exchange names by shouting and then talk about defeating Naraku for the rest.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Helper

The Suzaku of the Flower arc.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ