Some incoherent babbling
266   18

• SwimPeanut

mathematic automatic things are static in your attic where aquatic life's dramatic.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimPeanut

One of these things is not like the others.

It bothers us somewhat.

epoh reiht gnah ot seert dah
    ,died yeht erofeB
    nawl eht no er'yeht
    ,sevael daed eht ,edistuo eht oT

• SwimElder Banned

The worlds largest pizza- 10 miles in diameter covered in hot sexy waifus.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPeanut

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

The worlds largest pizza- 10 miles in diameter covered in hot sexy waifus.

And the answer is five thousand hungry bell hops.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimPeanut

Hornshire said:

One of these things is not like the others.

It bothers us somewhat.

Double T, double tree and we've got three on the tee. Have some less tea, then.

• Banned

Cold are the crabs that crawl on yonder hills, colder the cucumbers that grow beneath, and colder still the brazen chops that wreathe.

fin

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPeanut

Down at the bog, where there's lots of fog... I sat on a crab, and picked my scab.

• Banned

The turtle lives 'twixt plated decks which practically conceal its sex. I think it clever of the turtle, in such a fix to be so fertile

And I am done because I just remembered that I hate you with everything I am.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPeanut

Sawdamizer said:

The turtle lives 'twixt plated decks which practically conceal its sex. I think it clever of the turtle, in such a fix to be so fertile

And I am done because I just remembered that I hate you with everything I am.

There's Milosovich.
    He was hauled away in chains.
    He won't rule the world.

Anyone concerned with expiration dates step aside now, no one's getting in the way of MY glory train!

• Banned

Every Packard thread ever.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Helper

Yummy yummy bum bum

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimPeanut

naraku360 said:

Anyone concerned with expiration dates step aside now, no one's getting in the way of MY glory train!

You have to play with a bunny.

• SwimPeanut

viperxmns said:

Yummy yummy bum bum

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN

Boogie down. Come on, everybody. Get up, get down, be funky, smoke crack, get back, Jack!"

• SwimPeanut

Never the less, every song in the bottle and everything with a throttle.

• Swimuminati

1938_Packard said:

viperxmns said:

Yummy yummy bum bum

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN

Boogie down. Come on, everybody. Get up, get down, be funky, smoke crack, get back, Jack!"

Is....this racist?

serious question

• SwimPeanut

Mixboy said:

1938_Packard said:

viperxmns said:

Yummy yummy bum bum

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN

Is....this racist?

serious question

Except for the crack, that was almost everybody trying to be cool in the mid 1970's. Disco destroyed that. Nobody plays that funky music anymore.

• Swimuminati

1938_Packard said:

Mixboy said:

1938_Packard said:

viperxmns said:

Yummy yummy bum bum

THE SYSTEM IS DOWN

Is....this racist?

serious question

Except for the crack, that was almost everybody trying to be cool in the mid 1970's. Disco destroyed that. Nobody plays that funky music anymore.

alt text