Thank you Pokemon Go
439   11

• Banned

I just watched my boyfriend climb through the bushes I between our apartment complexes for a f**king ekans

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

The_Hive44 said:

I just watched my boyfriend climb through the bushes I between our apartment complexes for a f**king ekans

Servers are down now

• SwimElder Banned

is this a joke? I mean is this a real game for the phone? I thought it was a joke...

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Not his...he just caught that and is running outside for a doduo

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Nope real

• Nyaa or Nothing

i read that this sumbitch of game app super drains your battery, and the microtransactions are there to stay for pokemon go. tempted to download it and play it but i'm just wary of how far these mircotransactions will affect this mobile game.

• SwimNinja

I want to get it, but i also don't want to be hit by a car trying to get a pikachu.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Fück pickachu's. They are garbage.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

I'd lose my shit for a cleffairy

• Banned

Oh shit side note....some police station issued an update on Pokemon go on their Twitter..."no, you don't have to come into the police station for those five pokeballs"

• Nyaa or Nothing

bought into the hype and downloaded it a few minutes ago. stuck naming my character because apparently "every" names i input are taken.