Suicide Squad.
1298   35

• SwimPeanut

I'll be at Imax for it on its debut night. I'm a bad guy, it's what I do.

Gawd, I love good movies. This one looks very promising. In 3D, yet!

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Toonami

Don't know if I'll be able to see Suicide Squad on opening night, but I have a ticket for the one night airing of The Killing Joke.

• SwimPeanut

At least it's not Blood Circus. Stay away from theaters and get it on DVD with a case of beer.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Not getting the best preliminary reviews.... and typically movies that are crunching everything they seem to be crunching in... don't do well.. But whatevs.... I am just over here man.

Bitch.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimPunk Banned

I love going to the movies too. I have a huge collection of ticket stubs I started saving since 2006.

• Banned

I do that too.... I am ashamed of many.

• SwimPunk Banned

The Wicker Man

• Banned

p00fy said:

The Wicker Man

After Earth... I win.

• Toonami

p00fy said:

I love going to the movies too. I have a huge collection of ticket stubs I started saving since 2006.

I do the same thing and my collection started around the same time! lol

• SwimPeanut

Those professional movie critics need to stop looking for art and start looking for things that happen. I never read an accurate review from any of them.

• Banned

1938_Packard said:

Those professional movie critics need to stop looking for art and start looking for things that happen. I never read an accurate review from any of them.

A sith speaks in absolutes. You will lose.

• Banned

More importantly, you can't read.

• SwimPeanut

I can't read Hiragana.

• Banned

I want this to be good, but I know it won't.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

My rattail has an announcement.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPeanut

You can't read Hiragana?

• IB

I too, will go see it opening night
    not in 3d though, 3d movies give me headaches

• SwimPeanut

New_Disease said:

I too, will go see it opening night
    not in 3d though, 3d movies give me headaches

IMax?

• Banned

1938_Packard said:

You can't read Hiragana?

I don't think anyone "reads" hiragana since that's not how Japanese text is written for Japanese people. This is some sissified weeaboo that if written in sentence form would be illegible bullshit. And thank you for once again proving you know shit about the things you use your brain for.

I was going to ignore you too, but you just keep pumping out that copper that I need to read.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• AdultSwim.Com

im not sure i understand what the title suggests?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• SwimPeanut

CyberBully360 said:

1938_Packard said:

You can't read Hiragana?

I don't think anyone "reads" hiragana since that's not how Japanese text is written for Japanese people. This is some sissified weeaboo that if written in sentence form would be illegible bullshit. And thank you for once again proving you know shit about the things you use your brain for.

I was going to ignore you too, but you just keep pumping out that copper that I need to read.

That's all well and good because I never said I could read it.