Wondering where I've been?
195   16

I've been on the couch for the past four hours!

I just KO'ed with the TV volume on relatively high. Great for everybody because now I'm less tired and you're going to get cleaner thoughts and a bunch of new threads tonight! But maybe I'll just go back to sleep. I'm still tired...

• Banned

Did you make a decision to rip through some booze before your big $11 potential gig? (gotta start somewhere homie, get yourself to middle management and rob that mother f**ker blind)

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

Who are you?

hello

"When I find my mom one of these days, I hope I can be as good of an adventurer as her."

I haven't had a drink in two days. I would break the streak right now, but I'm tired and enjoying my spot on the couch!

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

I haven't had a drink in two days. I would break the streak right now, but I'm tired and enjoying my spot on the couch!

quitter.

If you gotta go go with a smile

It's not important. Just know that I've been watching you, Mixboy.

(Heavy Breathing)

Thought you were busy being a productive member of society.......just kidding.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

What in the world are you wearing on your head? Looks like a shower cap or sumtin.

• Banned

yes zeni... go back to sleep

-sharpens butcher knife-

Rebecca...

Society's doing fine. America has over 300,000,000 other people to pick up the slack.

Like I said, you're the Rebecca with the gaudy make-up and ersatz earrings. The Rebecca I kick it with just rolls out of bed and puts anything on.

• Banned

Hope I never see that ho. Might start a cat fight.

Rebecca...

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

It's not important. Just know that I've been watching you, Mixboy.

(Heavy Breathing)

I know....that's why I recently hired a body guard...

alt text

Rebecca_Gone_Wild said:

Hope I never see that ho. Might start a cat fight.

Left hand vs. Right hand

• SwimElder Banned

Thanks for the update.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."