Trying to get myself on The Maury Show
169   12

Can't do it by the "out of control teen" route since I'm mild-mannered and not a teen, but maybe there is another way to get on there...

• SwimNinja

Sleep with your girlfriends mom

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimElder Banned

Maybe do a jerry springer thing with your 2 waifus?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

Have a secret relationship with both a man and a woman.......who are related

• SwimNinja

Have someone accuse you of being their baby daddy.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

I think they just give you five dollars and a sandwich and let you make up whatever you want at this point.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

PrincessUnikitty said:

Have someone accuse you of being their baby daddy.

Accuse someone of being your baby daddy...

Well I just wanna have the opportunity to walk out on the stage in baggy clothes with swagger, yelling at the crowd, "Yeah f you! Y'all don't know me! Y'all don't know me!" until one of the members of the audience jumps on the stage, confronts me, and makes me revert back to my normal, timid self.

• Banned

Stick your dick inside a cupcake while singing Victorian nursery rhymes?

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

Reputation Battle

Zenigundam: 3865
    DeusMasquerade: 20

(Flexes and bumps you off the stage)

BIG TIME!

• SwimPeanut

Walk into your local police station and act like me. After your aunt posts bail, steal her car and crash it.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

Sacrafice a virgin to the Almighty Mountain God.