Part Three......
422   15

• Puppy Power

Kenny courts the local beauty.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byb5eKx1nDM

09/13/03

• Banned

She needed to go to a 4 year janitorial college to get a degree in the art of the buffer.

Hail to the king.

• SwimPeanut

Couldn't sit here until 4:37am, waiting for this to load and so I watched it on the cell phone instead. That character looks just like the majority of people hired to supposedly supervise me. They come in acting like they know all so much better than I do, and then commence to totally screw things up... because they think a degree in accounting makes them experts on everything else in the world. A boss' place is behind a desk. He should leave the real work up to the professionals.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimPeanut

brian_boru said:

She needed to go to a 4 year janitorial college to get a degree in the art of the buffer.

And she still dropped it?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Packard, you are ignored. You are just screaming into the void right now.

Hail to the king.

• Puppy Power

Lol. Your internet is shitty.

09/13/03

Actually, Packard happens to be the most respected member of this community. Stilgar, when will you learn?

• SwimPeanut

I can spend the $160 someplace else.

• Banned

Zenigundam_2 said:

Actually, Packard happens to be the most respected member of this community. Stilgar, when will you learn?

Pfffft, ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Also, ignored.

Hail to the king.

• Puppy Power

So that's what Zeni said.

09/13/03

• Banned

Yeah, it was actually pretty hilarious. Also having people ignore him must have really hurt his feelings if he broke out an alt to get attention.

Hail to the king.

• Puppy Power

Poor baby.

09/13/03

• Banned

And with each new alt he brings out I'll just ignore em. It's quite fun honestly.

Hail to the king.

• Puppy Power

If he keeps this up he'll never hit 10k.

09/13/03

i remember having to use one of those damn things. i hated that machine.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy