The Race to 10k!!
2652   80

Who do you think will be the first board member to hit a 10k reputation?
    I think it'll be Ric, but I'm gonna make a push for it this weekend. I just hope to make enough quality posts to get the people to upvote me!

pooh

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Pooh's pretty popular, but it seems she goes at a slower pace than Ric and I.

Yeah Rebecca is always telling me you finish really fast.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

you have pure trash posts
    that you upvote yourself

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Banned

Who else would upvote him? Other than himself and trolls.

Hail to the king.

Zenigundam said:

Pooh's pretty popular, but it seems she goes at a slower pace than Ric and I.

Yeah cuz I don't UV myself and you go through my tracker to DV me.

Haha no I rarely down vote people.

The UV'ing... well that's my political campaigners at work.

• Thunder Goddess

"Political campaigners?"
    Is that what they call multiple personality disorder these days?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

You're full of shit. I know it's you and if it's your "campaigners" I still hold you responsible
    but go ahead and have at it, I'm not using that account right now cuz I don't feel like
    being unwittingly dragged into your reindeer games. Had you asked me, "Hey Pooh, you mind
    if I f*ck with people and rep troll them cuz I enjoy seeing people lose their shit over it" I woulda said, "sure"
    and maybe even helped you get to where you wanted but since I was never asked, I don't wanna be involved.

Haha it really isn't me. I don't have an ounce of enmity in me toward you.
    Let's go on a date.

mthor said:

"Political campaigners?"
    Is that what they call multiple personality disorder these days?

(Zeni's body guards move in on Mthor)

I don't think you were doing it cuz you have bad feelings towards me. I think you were doing
    it to troll other people. I also don't think you have the cajones to tell the truth about it.

You've gotta believe me! Ask the mods over PM. I wuv you, Pooh!

The mods can't see who DVs. Luuv has been trying to work on that but it hasn't happened yet.

BadAdviceGirl said:

You're full of shit. I know it's you and if it's your "campaigners" I still hold you responsible
    but go ahead and have at it, I'm not using that account right now cuz I don't feel like
    being unwittingly dragged into your reindeer games. Had you asked me, "Hey Pooh, you mind
    if I f*ck with people and rep troll them cuz I enjoy seeing people lose their shit over it" I woulda said, "sure"
    and maybe even helped you get to where you wanted but since I was never asked, I don't wanna be involved.

Not you, too, Pooh?

Why would you care if he upvotes himself? Why does it matter to literally anyone?

And how many times do I have to point out that I regularly upvote him before people figure out that I regularly upvote him?

Zeni's so inoffensive there's no reason to put him into the -500s. It's a stupid, petty grudge. Oh no, he "spams," right? Because that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO f**king different from everyone out of IB, right?

I'm effectively super disappointed that you even care. I didn't expect that out if you, Pooh.

• Banned

It's obviously going to be you sweetie. You're like the Prince of Persia.

naraku360 said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

Not you, too, Pooh?

Why would you care if he upvotes himself? Why does it matter to literally anyone?

And how many times do I have to point out that I regularly upvote him before people figure out that I regularly upvote him?

Zeni's so inoffensive there's no reason to put him into the -500s. It's a stupid, petty grudge. Oh no, he "spams," right? Because that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO f**king different from everyone out of IB, right?

I think you need to re-read my posts cuz you're losing your shit over something I'm not complaining about.
    I've UVed Zeni as well. Re-read the exchange before you go wagging your finger at me. Not wanting to be involved
    is not the same as caring if he gets UVed.

• Swimuminati

scope85 said:

pooh

yeah, i'd like to see this

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

I upvote him sometimes as well.... just like any other user whose posts I like, find funny, or agree with. Especially if they are clever. And sometimes it's out of sympathy and compassion if they are feeling down.

I don't see any reason he should be downvoted into the ground. Holding grudges over the internet is like.... wtf are you even doing with your life man? XD

BadAdviceGirl said:

naraku360 said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

Not you, too, Pooh?

I think you need to re-read my posts cuz you're losing your shit over something I'm not complaining about.
    I've UVed Zeni as well. Re-read the exchange before you go wagging your finger at me. Not wanting to be involved
    is not the same as caring if he gets UVed.

I read the whole exchange. Before responding.

You accused him of 2 things. Upvoting himself and downvoting you. I'm pointing out that one of those is likely either false or mostly false. Can't say about DVs since I don't know.