PUBES ON ADULT SWIM!?
281   8

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Nah, probably not, but damn if those things on Off The Air: "Hair" didn't look like hairy v****as!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

Hairy p***y is revolting.

Get that shit waxed girls.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

There are pubes on ASMB

alt text

• Helper

Griffith_the_Trap said:

There are pubes on ASMB

alt text

Yeah, those aren't pubes.

That's what my toilet looks like after I've shaved a leg.

Stop taking pictures of my toilet.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Come to think about it, there actually WERE pubes on [as]; don'tcha remember Neon Joe?

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Helper

ALchemist81 said:

Come to think about it, there actually WERE pubes on [as]; don'tcha remember Neon Joe?

Robot Chicken has been doing pube jokes since forever too. The censor blurs actually make things worse.

And if you watch Metalocalypse, some people like Rockso and Murderface have slightly hairy bellies. I think those might qualify as belly pubes.

And T&E Garbage Show / Terrible Job had an entire episode about them. Made me glad I don't own any brown wigs.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

katt_goddess said:

ALchemist81 said:

Robot Chicken has been doing pube jokes since forever too. The censor blurs actually make things worse.

And if you watch Metalocalypse, some people like Rockso and Murderface have slightly hairy bellies. I think those might qualify as belly pubes.

And T&E Garbage Show / Terrible Job had an entire episode about them. Made me glad I don't own any brown wigs.

Yeah, and while they were blocked out on the episode, in Rehabklok, Pickles' pubes looked like his goatee in the unblocked episode.

• Helper

holkimcardie1 said:

katt_goddess said:

ALchemist81 said:

Yeah, and while they were blocked out on the episode, in Rehabklok, Pickles' pubes looked like his goatee in the unblocked episode.

I forgot about that one.

Yeah, everyone on the boards was screaming about fire crotch.