My mom said I shouldn't spend all my money on anime and video games
341   20

• Toonami Banned

And I said she should mind her own business! I only make $80-$100 a week and my phone bill and food take up a good chunk of that.

• Banned

Wtf do you do like mow lawns or something?

• Toonami Banned

It really is tough. Right now I should be enjoying watching Code Geass but I have all this stress.

• Toonami Banned

No, the crap job I have only gets me 10-12 hours a week. A bit more around Christmas.

• Banned

First world problems mate.

• Banned

Look for a better job. :)

• SwimElder Banned

The sad and pathetic lives we live.
    I am also guilty of this nonsense as well.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Toonami Banned

I should and get out of this rut I've been in for like 8 months. Better than before that when I had nothing though I guess.

• Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

The sad and pathetic lives we live.
    I am also guilty of this nonsense as well.

Don't worry, we are just humans. Don't be down on yourself, just strive to improve and do better. :)

• Toonami Banned

Does she make you do stuff around the house to? I was forced to go mow the lawn yesterday. I don't even spend any time outside why should I have to do that?

• Toonami Banned

weeaboohoo said:

I should and get out of this rut I've been in for like 8 months. Better than before that when I had nothing though I guess.

9 months, math fail.

• Banned

I'm guessing you're either 18, 19, or early 20s. As someone who has been there in that place where you are now for a long time. Don't waste your youth doing nothing man. You will very much regret it later on. It's hard, but you can do it. Some people just take longer than others. hugs

• Toonami Banned

If only I were 18, but no I'm a failure at life.

I wouldn't exactly call watching anime or playing video games wasting time.

• Banned

Having hobbies, vices, or even sports are a good thing. Things that bring you pleasure in life are not necessarily wrong. But, you have to make something of yourself to enjoy those things, and to feel a sense of accomplishment and confidence about yourself. You're not the only one struggling with this trust me.

• SwimHero

are you phillies?

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

weeaboohoo said:

Does she make you do stuff around the house to? I was forced to go mow the lawn yesterday. I don't even spend any time outside why should I have to do that?

So the lawn doesn't attract vermin, because vermin will chew your house up and threaten its structural integrity, therefore destroying the shelter which you need to enjoy said anime/vidja games.

POOP

• SwimSage Banned

Why not just use the internet for anime?

Tell her to shut up and the folks on the [asmb] said you can do what you want

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimSuperStar

weeaboohoo said:

No, the crap job I have only gets me 10-12 hours a week. A bit more around Christmas.

I guess I should be glad to be getting 21 hours a week....though if after a review if I get an extra 7 hours (about an hour a day) it would be nice. Though I bet my Mom will be like "no spending of a single dime"....even though I have bills to pay (and need a phone....and a toy I want had a major price drop)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!