• Banned

A red mohawk. >_>

DOIT!DOIT!DOIT!

• Banned

Plus for encouraging my fantasies. @_@

• SwimSage Banned

alt text

• Banned

Well now I have to do Ben Stiller can not be ignored.

Is there something stopping you from doing it? I bet it would look amazing.
    I love funky hair colors, my only complaint is they lose their vibrancy (i think i made up a word, oops)
    pretty fast.

• Banned

Unfortunately I live with my overbearing parents still..... I know pathetic. But I'd rather not be homeless for a haircolor. Soon though, after I finish my degree in the fall I'm sure to find work. And then it's party time bb.

SandStone said:

Unfortunately I live with my overbearing parents still..... I know pathetic. But I'd rather not be homeless for a haircolor. Soon though, after I finish my degree in the fall I'm sure to find work. And then it's party time bb.

It's not pathetic, a lot of people live with their parents, it's how things are now. Money is
    hard to come by and I get the whole, live in my house, play by my rules thing.
    I can't wait to see it, I'll be looking for pics in the fall

• Manowarrior

BadAdviceGirl said:

Is there something stopping you from doing it? I bet it would look amazing.
    I love funky hair colors, my only complaint is they lose their vibrancy (i think i made up a word, oops)
    pretty fast.

This post goes great with this name.

Did 1pooh4u get banned or something? You seem to not have used it in a while.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

I shaved the side of my head and colored my hair green

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

BadAdviceGirl said:

SandStone said:

It's not pathetic, a lot of people live with their parents, it's how things are now. Money is

It's hard to move out when you're behind on your education, and have low income. T_T

• Banned

hawt...

• Banned

Only in the Texas desert

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

The_Hive44 said:

Only in the Texas desert

Well... I mean yeah?

• Banned

I'm not hot 😐

SandStone said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

SandStone said:

It's hard to move out when you're behind on your education, and have low income. T_T

You're working on changing all that, not all of us can leave HS and go straight to college and finish in 4 years.

• Banned

The_Hive44 said:

I'm not hot 😐

Sure you are. ;)

• Banned

K

• ShoeHands

Red?

Nahhh

Go for pink or purple!

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

BadAdviceGirl said:

SandStone said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

SandStone said:

You're working on changing all that, not all of us can leave HS and go straight to college and finish in 4 years.

True, I had 3 mental illnesses standing in my way, and a family that disapproved of my sexual orientation and numerous other things. But, I'm not letting that control my life anymore. At least I'm trying, and finally accept me for me. Though I still get down sometimes on myself.

• Banned

I do like purple.... >_>