I hate purple people
229   9

• SwimNinja

Damn purples, stealing our jobs.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

One eyed one horned flying purple people eaters

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• ShoeHands

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Yea f**k those telitubie conartists. >:(

• ShoeHands

The_Hive44 said:

One eyed one horned flying purple people eaters

Oh come on!

You beat me by like 5 seconds

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Do I need to sing you the song of my people?

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• ShoeHands

I think I already posted it.

• Banned

It's sucks to be yoooooou
    It's SUCKS to be you

• ShoeHands

yea yea yea