I need some upvotes
223   15

• Banned

Some assholes are limiting me to posting every 2 mins.

• Banned

Yeah I think that's cause you "hate black people" and posted that stupid racist song....stew in your own filth

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

I am quite clean actually. I do like some black people, like the one who cooks me chicken at Popeye's.

• Banned

Griffith_the_Trap said:

I am quite clean actually. I do like some black people, like the one who cooks me chicken at Popeye's.

Biggot

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

More like awesome posters are limiting some asshole....amirite?!?

• Banned

Aww you and your white guilt had no problem with the white people thread. Well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

• IB Banned

Yeah....how dare those assholes downvote you for doing something objectionable because you are a douchenozzle.....man, it must be so bad to be you. :|

• Banned

See, now I did not target anyone in particular. But you just called me an asshole to my face. Reported!

• Banned

Yeah but I don't go about spouting ignorance for some sorry attempt at a cry for attention....OOOH LOOK AT ME...LOOK AT ME....IM BEING A RACIST PIG SO PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT MEEEE....grow up

• Banned

That's because white people are just the worst.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

I didn't say you did. Just that you'll bitch and whine about one hate thread but not another.

Oh noes, Imma get a baton to the face from a mod, whatever will I do.

Look, I know why you made the thread but it was a dumb thing to do

• Banned

BadAdviceGirl said:

The one about wanting to f**k Zeni in the ass? That's because I have the hots for him, I'm sorry for my feelings!

• Banned

See I would be mad at the whites thread but it's f**king true...whites deny their is racism and it's wrong...that's what that thread was about not just dropping white supremacist bullshit...what are you a skin head? Got that swastika tattoo on yer neck?

Griffith_the_Trap said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

The one about wanting to f**k Zeni in the ass? That's because I have the hots for him, I'm sorry for my feelings!

I can't. Wtf is there something in the water today