Yeah fuck Pokemon go
1435   38

• Banned

Nearly ran off the road...boyfriend screaming "there's a pidgeotto in the car!! THERES A PIDGEOTTO IN THE CAR!!!"

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• ShoeHands

Well get the damn thing out of the car!

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Manowarrior

F**k Pokemon in general.

Let the downvotes come!

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

He caught it...

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimNinja

I can't wait to hear the death toll caused by Pokemon GO

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

The_Hive44 said:

He caught it...

Give him a high five from me.

• Banned

To the face? Yeah I can do that...

• ShoeHands

The_Hive44 said:

He caught it...

Good!

Better to catch it than let it go free and get stuck in someone elses car

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

Had a weedle and a horsee in the house tho

• ShoeHands

Yea but thats in your house. No real big deal there.

• Banned

Cool thing is...we have like 4 gyms around us....and a f**k ton of shops

• ShoeHands

Thats pretty awesome actually.

Really good way to start to move through the game.

I actually dont know a whole ton about the game, but I want it when its released here. I dont want to do that workaround thingy yet.

• Banned

"Released here" ?

• Banned

you just cant handle the responsibilities
    n00b

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• ShoeHands

Its not out in teh US right?

You have to do that regional workaround to get it to work I thought.

• SwimNinja

It came out in the US either yesterday or the day before. I didn't have to do any walkaround when I downloaded it today.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• IB Banned

Yeah maybe dont be such a wimp....its just a bird.

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

Master-Debater131 said:

Its not out in teh US right?

You have to do that regional workaround to get it to work I thought.

it released yesterday in the us.

• Nyaa or Nothing

F**king weedles everywhere.

I walked into a wall playing it earlier

• Nyaa or Nothing

As of right now, I have no wild pokemon showing up on screen. Edit: servers are having difficulties right now.