Mountain View to Sunnyvale
207   8

• Banned

Just left Mountain View, laughing at the BATHL cucks

• SwimPeanut

Get near Santa Clara yet? How about Palo Alto? Go and see whether Palo Alto still has the Round Table pizza shop or the supervised group home at 650 Waverley. You can ride the 21 bus from there all the way to San Francisco. Or even the other way to San Jose and its suburb. Find out whether the "day pass" system is still in effect for Santa Clara County Transit.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• IB

The best dispensery I've been to was in Sunnyvale.
    That place was amazing

• Babbling Banned

Yahoo! (dot com.)

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Banned

1938_Packard said:

Get near Santa Clara yet? How about Palo Alto? Go and see whether Palo Alto still has the Round Table pizza shop or the supervised group home at 650 Waverley. You can ride the 21 bus from there all the way to San Francisco. Or even the other way to San Jose and its suburb. Find out whether the "day pass" system is still in effect for Santa Clara County Transit.

There's a Round Table in San Jose. I Ihavent been to Palo Alto yet. You ever been to Frankie and Jonnys in Mountain View.....

• Banned

Blink89 said:

The best dispensery I've been to was in Sunnyvale.
    That place was amazing

Ya brah! Got Doobster on the line! Ya brah he's on the next HGreyhound up here to toke with the Park brah! My uncle heard Sunnyvale has good Shasta Sunset brah! Peach Kush brah! 4/20 brah!

• Banned

All I saw was mountain dew

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Babbling Banned

The_Hive44 said:

All I saw was mountain dew

Good one.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?