I need a life
170   15

time supply of Tropicana Orange Juice! Damn that stuff is good! That's that good stuff you just can't grow out of! WOOHOO!!! ORANGE JUICE BABY!! WE OUT!!!

• Banned

Hey bby

Whoa you're way too close for comfort!

(Zeni's guards take Griffith to the floor)

Sorry, bruh, ya gotta be a lady to get in this pouch!

• Banned

I don't know if I can take no for an answer!

alt text

(Runs toward the other wall and pulls a rocket launcher from a secret compartment in the wall)

Oh you definitely can take no for an answer.

• Banned

Funny I've got my own rocket launcher for ya.

• SwimNinja

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Thunder Goddess

What you need to do is move to Florida and live someplace near an orange grove, near enough so that you can pick a few oranges every morning and make fresh juice. That, my friend, is orange juice.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Oh...
    Well the stuff in the supermarket is also orange juice.

• Thunder Goddess

yes, and technically the burger at McDonald's is the same thing as a sirloin burger cooked over hot coals.

It's not just that the fresh juice is better(which it is), picture the whole experience:

Zeni watching the sun rise, wind gently ruffling hair, hearing the birds sing, feeling one with nature as he plucks part of his breakfast from the tree...

That's a lot of work...

• Thunder Goddess

Well, I did forget to mention the part about running like hell as soon as the farmer's dogs get a whiff of you...

Should I bring doggy treats with me?

• Thunder Goddess

Yes - and here's a hint - throw a couple up in the air, and when the dogs jump to get them, they'll knock the oranges out of the tree for you. Then, along with the sunrise and the birds, you can enjoy the companionship of your newly found canine friends (just don't run out of treats). It's just bringing a tear to my eye, it's so...so...Disney.