this place...
357   20

• SwimElder Banned

ain't what it used to be. :|

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

I blame the media blamers

• ShoeHands

was it ever?

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

Like I said, they ain't going to drive me away from this place

• Banned

You sound old. Dont do that. Evolve!

• SwimElder Banned

Master-Debater131 said:

was it ever?

once upon a time in a galaxy far far away...

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

fuggz!

did you get bant again?

I like the new name.

• ShoeHands

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

Master-Debater131 said:

was it ever?

once upon a time in a galaxy far far away...

Ive been here forever and Im not sure I remember this mythical time..........

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimElder Banned

Its ancient.. hollow antiquity.

• Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

fuggz!

did you get bant again?

I like the new name.

No the other name was just temporary. Thanks. twirls in her new sn

• SwimElder Banned

I think its time we find fuggz a few avatar.

• SwimElder Banned

• SwimElder Banned

• SwimElder Banned

• ShoeHands

I dont think it ever really existed

It was better than now, but not a utopia :(

• Thunder Goddess

It's not what it was, but then again, it never was what it was.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• ShoeHands

Exactly!

Maybe one day it will be what we hope, but im not holding my breath

• IB Banned

Yeah......it's not. I've been here for way too long, and I've been through all the changes....and this one is too jarring. I'm okay with major change, but make it functional when it comes to forums. This really wasn't.

• SwimElder Banned

Like I said it was cool in 2007. By 2008 we lost 90% of our good users.

I think we have retained about 2% of our remaining populace.

• IB Banned

I think different on that. I think things were fine in 2008. 2010 is where the mass exodus happened. As someone who's been around since 2003, I remember even when you used to post regularly, then left. We retained a bigger percentage than 2%. Unfortunately, the impetus to post out of that base has dried up. New rules, ASMB users not getting their quips on TV, mods that weren't cool with poster expression (within limits) or memes, a revolving door of Admins, and letting trolls run the show with kudos made most of us leave. Until the confidence is restored, then I think the ASMB will remain the shell it is, then dry up.