I stopped drinking 32 ounces of sweet tea everyday
437   16

• Banned

Now im out like a light at 11pm every night. No more late night sexting...or i fall asleep during every time!

That's a lot of sweet tea!

• Thunder Goddess

It does make a difference - I'm down to 2 cups of coffee, and I can finally sleep for more than 4 hours at a stretch.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

mthor said:

It does make a difference - I'm down to 2 cups of coffee, and I can finally sleep for more than 4 hours at a stretch.

It does! I was a mess in the mornings and could barely function. World of difference.

• SwimElder Banned

coffee coffe cofffe coffeoe
    d

cofffeee

weeeeeeeeeeeee

cooffeee coffee coffee cofffeee

java

yes

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

coffee coffe cofffe coffeoe
    d

cofffeee

weeeeeeeeeeeee

cooffeee coffee coffee cofffeee

java

yes

Caffeine is evil.

• Banned

alt text

POOP

• Thunder Goddess

It's not so much evil, it's just misunderstood, like I keep misunderstanding that if I don't cut it off at noon, I won't sleep at night.

• SwimElder Banned

-takes off clothes and runs naked down the street being chased by police car-

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimElder Banned

mthor said:

It's not so much evil, it's just misunderstood, like I keep misunderstanding that if I don't cut it off at noon, I won't sleep at night.

Like I kept misunderstanding that if I didn't cutt if off by 10am I'd end up in the psych ward by lunch time.

• Helper

I've never understood people who drink coffee and then can't sleep.

I just finished off a root beer float frappe with a hint of expresso and I'm ready for a nap. -.-;

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Thunder Goddess

When I worked nights, I could do that with no problem - it's just that by that point, I had such a dependency that I'd start jonesing after about 4 hours and have to get up and make some to kill the headache.

• Helper

mthor said:

When I worked nights, I could do that with no problem - it's just that by that point, I had such a dependency that I'd start jonesing after about 4 hours and have to get up and make some to kill the headache.

Meh, I went through the detox and testing and caffeine has nothing to do with my headaches or vice versa so at least I have that going for me. :D And I didn't sprout any tumors until I cut coffee and pop mostly out of my diet for a couple of years.

I miss my bird bath sized cup of coffee before bed.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

I don't understand people who drink caffeine in general......I don't touch the stuff and I still never sleep.

I can deal with tea drinkers though.....Their caffeine intake isn't annoying......I hate f**king coffee drinkers......I can stop at McDees or whatever in the morning to grad some food and there is always a line of motherf**kers just ordering coffee.......WTF is wrong with you.....Make that shit at home and let me eat.

Then there this f**ker at work who can't be decent and drink his goddammed coffee in his car.....no, he has to come in the building with it and noisily sip it so we can all see his addiction first hand.

THEN there's these assholes that drink that shit at like 11am.......It's 120 outside and you want a boiling cup of shit water........I hate them all.

If I had my way i would ban coffee like most places ban smoking.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Helper

CyberBully360 said:

I don't understand people who drink caffeine in general......I don't touch the stuff and I still never sleep.

I can deal with tea drinkers though.....Their caffeine intake isn't annoying......I hate f**king coffee drinkers......I can stop at McDees or whatever in the morning to grad some food and there is always a line of motherf**kers just ordering coffee.......WTF is wrong with you.....Make that shit at home and let me eat.

Then there this f**ker at work who can't be decent and drink his goddammed coffee in his car.....no, he has to come in the building with it and noisily sip it so we can all see his addiction first hand.

THEN there's these assholes that drink that shit at like 11am.......It's 120 outside and you want a boiling cup of shit water........I hate them all.

If I had my way i would ban coffee like most places ban smoking.

No bansmacky the coffee-coffee!

I'm Swedish, coffee was more plentiful than pop in my area. There was always a pot on the stove going and any visit anywhere consisted of coffee. From age 5 on, anytime I was over at my great-grandparents, there was a cup of coffee specifically for me. All the fresh cream and sugar I could want too.

But I can agree that there are some out there that are just mental. My fancy coffee runs consist of usually something fairly straightforward like a caramel macchiato or coffee frape and then I'm out the door and on my way home to enjoy. I don't order something that will require every barista working there to create and I definitely don't get coffee at McD's if I have any choice whatsoever. The black crusty stuff at the gas station tastes better than that McCafe diarrhea.

The only time I drink hot coffee when it's hot outside though is when I'm traveling. Hotels tend to have coffee makers and packets in their rooms so I usually have a cup made when I wake up first thing and airports are air conditioned anyway.

• Banned

It's usually just a bunch of 80 year old people at McDees.....Paying in change, hobbling slowly to and from the counter.....Or worse, just chatting with the staff because this is the pinnacle of human interaction they will have for the day

You were banned. It fills you with determination