you realize the world is doomed right?
386   20

• Toonami

1. cops are killing black people for sport
    2. Trump IS going to be the president and anyone who doesn't think so is a moron, there are more racist KKK white folks in this country than non-racist sane white people
    3. lgbt people are going to have all of our rights stripped away in time no matter how far we've come when Trump is ushered into office

There are not more racist KKK white people than sane non racist ones. Like literally nothing in your OP is true or is going to happen.

That's why God created Canada.

Hillary probably has about an 85% of winning the election.

• Banned

The sun will blow up in 5 billion years.

POOP

• SwimElder Banned

Trump isn't gonna get it. Stop.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• IB Banned

I hate to say it.....but if Hillary beat a corruption and national security rap while running for President, then she has a 90% chance of winning. Buy votes, buy the Presidency. Period.
    LGBTQ citizens will be stuck right where they are right now. No progress, but no loss.
    Cops will continue killing citizens. Sorry, doesn't matter who they are, citizens will die. Because we in the US hold celebrity and dominion of position in higher regard than public service and community.

• Toonami

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

he practically has it

• SwimNinja

Maybe on Trump. Never underestimate how dumb the people in this country are.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Toonami

lupin_bebop said:

I hate to say it.....but if Hillary beat a corruption and national security rap while running for President, then she has a 90% chance of winning. Buy votes, buy the Presidency. Period.
    LGBTQ citizens will be stuck right where they are right now. No progress, but no loss.
    Cops will continue killing citizens. Sorry, doesn't matter who they are, citizens will die. Because we in the US hold celebrity and dominion of position in higher regard than public service and community.

1.I wish that were true, as f**ked up as she is I at least assume Hillary has the knowlage not to nuke random countries like Trump keeps saying he wants to

1. probably, I really thought that we were making progress considering we finally got Marriage legalized but now it looks like we may lose that soon
    2. so far they're only killing Black men

• SwimElder Banned

mochi said:

he practically has it

Seriously its not gonna happen. Hillary would get it before trump. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

STOP.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Special Snowflake

Silly tumblrinas.

Memento Mori

• Toonami

mochi said:

he practically has it

Seriously its not gonna happen. Hillary would get it before trump. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

STOP.

look frankly I'm just hoping the world ends and we all die by november because this country is a cess pool and even if Trump doesn't win(which he will) I don't see it recovering, it's just gonna get worse and worse until America devolves into a state where we become a literal faschist dictatorship and destroy ourselves completely

• Toonami

bnmjv said:

Silly tumblrinas.

Tumblr is actually completely silent about all this.......I should know

• Banned

mochi said:

mochi said:

he practically has it

STOP.

look frankly I'm just hoping the world ends and we all die by november because this country is a cess pool and even if Trump doesn't win(which he will) I don't see it recovering, it's just gonna get worse and worse until America devolves into a state where we become a literal faschist dictatorship and destroy ourselves completely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

• Thunder Goddess

"This land is helter-skelter, and no one knows the result...I show thee a land topsy-turvy. That which has never happened has happened....I show thee the son as foe, the brother as enemy, and a man killing his own father. Every mouth is full of 'Love me,' and everything good has disappeared....I show thee the land topsy-turvey...I show thee the undermost on top..."

This lament was found on a papyrus dating back very roughly about 4000 years, to a period of anarchy in Egypt. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Other Anime

If you follow the news, Trump is losing alot more support nowadays while Hillary's got a boost following the FBI decision. From the past, I know that selective experience on the boards and on a local front has kept you wary about the future, but despite all the online bigotry and dogpiling over emails, there's no way a heavily disliked candidate like Trump will garner any votes outside of the party's niche demographic.

The comments on here aren't relevant to how the world operates since the Presidential Election thread has been the Breitbart comment section since Kasich dropped out and the world view of many of the pro-Trump posters here stretches from their front door to their backyard so trusting them with any kind of political analysis is giving them far too much credit.

It looks like everything's shit, and it is, but the silver lining in all of it is that a newer, more well-informed generation will come to take the reigns once all the boomers go away and end the cycle of repeating the same mistakes, and mass media has given us a way to see things that would otherwise be swept under the rug such as police brutality or hate crime.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

If you follow the news narrative*

Keep drinking the Koolaid brah.

• Toonami

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

If you follow the news, Trump is losing alot more support nowadays while Hillary's got a boost following the FBI decision. From the past, I know that selective experience on the boards and on a local front has kept you wary about the future, but despite all the online bigotry and dogpiling over emails, there's no way a heavily disliked candidate like Trump will garner any votes outside of the party's niche demographic.

The comments on here aren't relevant to how the world operates since the Presidential Election thread has been the Breitbart comment section since Kasich dropped out and the world view of many of the pro-Trump posters here stretches from their front door to their backyard so trusting them with any kind of political analysis is giving them far too much credit.

It looks like everything's shit, and it is, but the silver lining in all of it is that a newer, more well-informed generation will come to take the reigns once all the boomers go away and end the cycle of repeating the same mistakes, and mass media has given us a way to see things that would otherwise be swept under the rug such as police brutality or hate crime.

I do follow the news, that's the problem, how much support trump has lost and how much Hillary has gained varies greatly from poll to Poll and news channel to news channel, so I can't make the call that Trump is losing momentum yet, the liberal outlets say he's losing, the GOP outlets say he's winning

• Banned

It feels good to ignore you.

Hail to the king.