The ignore button
1000   35

Maybe it's not as useless as I originally thought

• Swimuminati

I still haven't used it.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Thunder Goddess

I save my ignore powers for real life.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

I've been given it a good workout. Too many stupid soggy shorts on here lately

• Special Snowflake

I wish I could ignore myself.

Memento Mori

It's still pretty pointless, if people wanted to ignore they would do it the old fashioned way but it seems that would be asking a lot.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Most women use that on me

Today just really got me

Firefly24 said:

I still haven't used it.

Same.

I can do that for you

• Manowarrior

It's annoying how it dims the whole screen.

BTW, just as I was about to click the reply button, another reply came in and shifted the page, and I ended up clicking the dv button on one of your posts. First I tried neutralizing it by clicking the upvote button, but that gave it an upvote. so I neutralized it by clicking the upvote button again to get it to 0.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Swimuminati

Meh, I just scroll past the shit I don't like and as far as I'm concerned, everything is fair game here.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

So that's what happened. It's something they need to fix which they won't because they're incompetent

• ShoeHands

Its not that bad actually. Has a few bugs that need to be worked out, but its not all that horrible actually.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

one day i will

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Banned

I tried using it but then i couldn't reply to other people. Its dumb.

I know but they're making it really for me to skip pass their bullshit post

• IB Banned

Haven't used it. I see it as a tool that helps trolls troll. Just like the voting system.

• Toonami

lupin_bebop said:

Haven't used it. I see it as a tool that helps trolls troll. Just like the voting system.

in some cases, I mean the trolls who hate me are no doubht ignoring me.....but the jokes on them because if they can't see me they can't troll me, and I can ignore them too

• IB Banned

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

-- Ghandi

• Toonami

lupin_bebop said:

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

-- Ghandi

the fact that ignoring someone makes the whole board dim fits that quote very well