I'm watching the france-germany match on a rerun.
123   7

• SwimStar

Which means no internet for me for the next two hours so it isn't spoiled for me. :|

Y'know, the smart move would be to just look up what the score ended up being, so I could move on and do something productive. But f**k it, all my clothes are dirty, and these pork rinds aren't gonna eat themselves. So loafing around it is!

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Banned

The Germans always have their most proficient footwork against the French.

http://www.epacha.org/siteimages/NORTH KOREA TYRANNY skitched-20120111-150835.jpg

• SwimStar

2 soon m8

• SwimPunk

I'm doing the same.

every since the last fifa world cup, I've been enamored with the French National Team. I don't even like soccer, but here I am checking out all the FNT games I can. i was so bummed when they lost to germany during the world cup and then when they had a chance to play them again, that horrible terrorist attack in Paris spoiled (among other things) their win. I'm hoping for a decisive French victory over Germany this time and, really a French win for the whole Euros.

• SwimStar

My allegiance to the French soccer team is a weird, semi-long story I won't go into here. But they have been my favorite international football team since I was in middle school. Which, God help me, was almost 15 years ago. xD But yeah, I think they're a very easy team to root for, even for people who don't love soccer.

• SwimStar

i watched zidane get robbed of his second world cup live when i was a kid, so im always happy when france does well.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimPunk

My sister and I aren't fans of sports in general, but we'll sit together and watch DVR-ed FNT matches. I'd say she loves it because she likes drooling over Griezmann and Giroud, but we both played soccer briefly in our youth, so it isn't like she doesn't understand the game and it's a hoot to see her get upset over missed shots and fouls and marvel at their passing skills with me. We were up until 1 am last night watching a recording of the match versus Iceland.

That Iceland game, tho'! Allez Les Bleus!!