The unofficial asmb pokemon go thread
25290   449

• Nyaa or Nothing

Because there needs to be a thread for all pokemon go related things.

https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4rp679/witnessed_the_first_attack_by_team_rocket/

Also, still can't get into the damn game since servers are still down for me.

• SwimComrad

who here started with Charmander?

alt text

• Nyaa or Nothing

Charmander ftw.

• SwimStar

Star_Wolf said:

who here started with Charmander?

who /spent an entire day trying to beat brock cause the only pokemon you had were a charmander, pidgey, and caterpie/ here?

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

Should I get this on my phone?

• SwimParagon

"Help servers are down"

"Why do my spawns suck"

"How play"

Nothing's changed with gamers. XD

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

i'm still waiting for the "how do i walk?" knee-slapper to drop. give it time...

• IB Banned

Hahahaha. Nice. Also, the servers have been going up and down all day for everyone.

Yo how I catch Squirtle? I'm at the catch a pokemon part and I want him, but I don't know how to throw the pokeball.

Wow I'm about to delete this game from my phone.

• IB Banned

Dude....swipe up after you put your finger on the screen, dude. It's just like Fruit Ninja, only vertical.

• Nyaa or Nothing

Got almost of the basic pokemon around me. Except for pigeot, koffing, magikarp, and jigglypuff. No sign of pikachu either.

• Nyaa or Nothing

Halfway to leveling up to level 5 for gym battles.

• SwimComrad

Level 4 (and a half)

Pidgeotto (I did evolve from Pidgey)
    Bellsprout
    Charmander
    Ratatta
    Oddish
    Tangela
    Doduo
    Goldeen
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Exeggcute

alt text

• SwimStar

I found a Pidgey at the liquor store near me.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• SwimSuperStar

wacky1980 said:

i'm still waiting for the "how do i walk?" knee-slapper to drop. give it time...

Maybe someone should do a tutorial video on "how do I walk in Pokemon Go" video on YouTube....bet it would go viral because of impossibly hard to avoid fits of laughter. "Here is how you walk in Pokemon Go. Step one, GET UP OFF YOUR FAT ASS! Step two: put left foot in front of right foot. Step three: put right foot in front of left foot. Step four and five, repeat steps two and three. CONGRAGULATIONS! YOU KNOW HOW TO WALK IN POKEMON GO!" (and obviously I can't spell big words....me should talk more like Grimlock then. ME STRONGEST! ME SHOULD LEAD!)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

lupin_bebop said:

Dude....swipe up after you put your finger on the screen, dude. It's just like Fruit Ninja, only vertical.

Yeah but how the f do you move or find pokemon to catch? It keeps telling me all the poke centers I try to click are too far away. I even drove to my post office, the nearest poke center, and was right next to it on my phone screen, but it still told me I was too far away. This game is bugged up!

• SwimStar

KnightStar1 said:

wacky1980 said:

Maybe someone should do a tutorial video on "how do I walk in Pokemon Go" video on YouTube....bet it would go viral because of impossibly hard to avoid fits of laughter. "Here is how you walk in Pokemon Go. Step one, GET UP OFF YOUR FAT ASS! Step two: put left foot in front of right foot. Step three: put right foot in front of left foot. Step four and five, repeat steps two and three. CONGRAGULATIONS! YOU KNOW HOW TO WALK IN POKEMON GO!" (and obviously I can't spell big words....me should talk more like Grimlock then. ME STRONGEST! ME SHOULD LEAD!)

In their defense, I have a bit of a hard time controlling which direction I make my character walk. I don't know if it's an issue with my camera, or what the heck it is. But it isn't 100% accurate for me sometimes.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

I'm walking but he's just walking in place. Do I have to actually leave my house? Haha f this honestly. I'm not walking down to the post office.

• SwimComrad

Skiles said:

KnightStar1 said:

wacky1980 said:

In their defense, I have a bit of a hard time controlling which direction I make my character walk. I don't know if it's an issue with my camera, or what the heck it is. But it isn't 100% accurate for me sometimes.

You just have to keep walking. It's an annoying bug and I hope they fix it, but it corrects itself if you keep going.

alt text

• SwimSuperStar

Star_Wolf said:

Skiles said:

KnightStar1 said:

wacky1980 said:

You just have to keep walking. It's an annoying bug and I hope they fix it, but it corrects itself if you keep going.

I kind of need to get myself a phone that will work with a decent carrier (namely for my area US Cellular) and then on top of it download the app (hopefully by the time I get the phone they will have at least stabalized the server issues)

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!