I'm killing my boyfriend
981   33

• Banned

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimElder Banned

-pukes-

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Beast Master

That... Does not look tasty. >__<

Aye swimae.

• SwimNinja

The bacon has a nice color to it, but I'm more interested in what's inside.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimNinja

That's the first photo you should have posted, but yeah, I'd eat a slice of that.

• Banned

Yeah but I love that perfect bacon mahogany

• Banned

alt text

Hail to the king.

• Banned

Meat loaf? Honestly I never put bacon on my meat loaf....I stuff it with sautéed portobello mushrooms and Colby jack cheese

• SwimParagon

THAT IS NOT SLOW.

you're sharing with us, right?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

You have to fight the demon for it

• SwimNinja

Meat loaf covered in bacon is a gut bomb, but potatoes covered in it hits that right note of fattening but may not give you the itis if accompanied by a salad.

• Banned

This is a weapon of murder.

I have contacted the police. They are currently tracing your I.P. address to take you into custody before you can harm anyone with that...thing.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimDandy

Just looking at that thing makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

And yet...I still want to eat it...

• Banned

Itis? I don't think I've ever gotten Itis unless it was turkey or a huge ass burrito

• Banned

It's a perishable weapon

• Banned

That's the fun

• Helper

Holy crap, I think I saw something like that in a horror movie.

I think it was what was left of someone after they were torched. o.O

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimElder Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

Yeah I've thought about it but that's expensive for just ice cream

• SwimNinja