Habbening - 2 police officers shot at Dallas protest
13262   198

• Banned

Dis gon' be gud.

• Banned

• Banned

• Banned

• IB Banned

Yeah.....correct wording and phrasing is crucial here. Police officers shot at a Dallas protester. Get it right. Wait...your link is from Fox News, no wonder it's incorrect.

Edit: REAL story is that officers were shot, but it looks like it may be something else going on.

• Banned

I don't know where you're getting that from but that's not what is being reported.

• IB Banned

What's being reported is unconfirmed, therefore, it is not fact yet.
    I LIVE in Dallas, only about 10 minutes from where this incident took place. I can still hear sirens, man.

• ShoeHands

Yea sounds like the cops were shot at and they returned fire.

The crazy thing is that this was after a peaceful protest meant to protest police shooting.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• ShoeHands

TV just said 3-6 officers were shot.

Also there is talk of snipers doing this? If so thats pretty crazy.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• IB Banned

Yeah.....no. The officers were shot at, not shot. They returned fire at protesters.
    I have friends who work in the area where it is going down (and I live in Dallas).

• ShoeHands

Soooooo all those reports of officers being shot and in the hospital are what? Lies?

Hell, theres freaking video of a cops body lying there not moving.

Clearly he didnt get shot

• IB Banned

They just confirmed that 2 officers were shot and in the hospital.
    Friend of mine (who's in Dallas PD) confirmed it for me. Neither critical right now.

Edit: There's also a Dallas transportation officer down, in critical condition.

• Banned

At least 1 cop dead.

• IB Banned

2 Dallas PD officers shot, stable.
    4 DART officers (transportation officers) shot, 1 is dead.

• IB Banned

Now 10 total officers shot. 3 dead.

• ShoeHands

10 shot, 3 dead

THey were ambushed by Snipers who were shooting from an elevated position.

There are at least 2 snipers involved. 1 "neutralized" and 1 located and in negotiations. Potentially more shooters out there as well.

What a horrible horrible thing.

• SwimStar

Master-Debater131 said:

10 shot, 3 dead

There are at least 2 snipers involved. 1 "neutralized" and 1 located and in negotiations. Potentially more shooters out there as well.

I'm not gonna sit here and say it's a GOOD thing, but, y'know... If we're keeping score, I'm pretty sure the police force is still ahead. Overall, I mean.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• IB Banned

DART Twitter feed. Dallas PD's twitter feed stopped after the protestors marching.

• Banned

This is depressing....and upsetting

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• IB Banned

Skiles said:

Master-Debater131 said:

10 shot, 3 dead

I'm not gonna sit here and say it's a GOOD thing, but, y'know... If we're keeping score, I'm pretty sure the police force is still ahead. Overall, I mean.

Yeah......by a SHITton. Their lead is freaking MASSIVE.

• SwimStar

lupin_bebop said:

Skiles said:

Master-Debater131 said:

10 shot, 3 dead

Yeah......by a SHITton. Their lead is freaking MASSIVE.

Right. This is like when a football team is up by 55 points, and the other team kicks a field goal.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.