Spider hatred thread
1242   38

• Banned

I hate them....I hate them all

Yes, even you, motherf**ker.......I don't f**k with your kind #Spiderlivesdon'tmeanSHIT

You were banned. It fills you with determination

I don't like many bugs at all. Spiders included especially since some grow to the size of dinner plates.

• Banned

Don't you hate those motherf**kers who be like "Spiders aren't bugs, they are arachnids".......If Raid kills it, it's a goddammed bug.

My kitten was battling a small spider earlier today.
    It was too high level.
    She was grinding on ants and the occasional fly.
    My goal is she can defeat cockroaches when shes an adult or a teen (in cat years)
    I cant do roaches well, but if I have a battle cat, its better than Pokemon Go!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

did i ever tell about the time i was at the rifle range, and while in the prone position

a gawd damn tarantula crawled toward me? and i wasn't allowed to move, because it was during live

fire?

i....hate...spiders.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Yes, yes I do. If that sucker has more than 4 legs and an exoskeleton it's a bug to me

If it crunches under my foot, it's a bug to me

• AdultSwim.Com

i squashed a pregnant, big yellow spider between two bare fingers with nothing but a tiny piece of cellophane

the night before last

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

I don't like spiders but this one is beautiful.....I also like the blue ringed octopus

http://cdn.pulptastic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/P_metallica_adult_female__880.jpg

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Sup?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

He is cool looking, but this fire shall be his grave

• Banned

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Swimuminati

Spiders are the worst. I know the eat the mosquitoes and all that jazz but f**k them. If you come to where I can squish you, you're dead.

Also, it doesn't matter how harmless the spider is, if it bites me I will get very inflamed huge hard painful welts. Still treating 5 of them bitches from earlier this week.

So yeah, f**k spiders.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Man, I wish that happened to me... I would get my spidey powers on my dong so it was HUGE!

• Banned

Silly Sawman....You need gamma rays for that.....Spider bides with just make it fast and sticky

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Silly Sawman....You need gamma rays for that.....Spider bides with just make it fast and sticky

Instructions unclear.... scratching spider bites now.

• Swimuminati

Sawdamizer said:

CyberBully360 said:

You're gonna spread the hives.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

Sawdamizer said:

CyberBully360 said:

You're gonna spread the hives.

https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/thumb/6/60/Tapped_Out_The_Yes_Guy.png/250px-Tapped_Out_The_Yes_Guy.png

• Swimuminati

Clever girl...

• Banned

i kinda kept a yellow garden spider as an outdoor pet last fall. it had laid a big egg sac in a moonflower vine out front, so i reinforced the trellis around it so the web wouldn't get busted in the wind. wife wouldn't let me bring the egg sac inside over winter, so i had to cut it from the vine and take it out to the woods after the mother finally died.

here she is, eating (i think) an asian beetle. ain't she a cutie?

http://i.imgur.com/MDR6Zr1.jpg

• Swimuminati

No