Your Top 5 Favorite Movie Villains
- Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
- The Joker (Batman (1989))
- Norman Osborn (Spider-Man (2002))
- David McCall (Fear)
- Howard Payne (Speed)
hmmmm this is my top list in order (I have a thing for villains ok) >_>'
- Darth Vader (although he ends up being more of a tragic Anti-Hero)
- Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson in The Shining)
- Joker (Heath Ledger's)
- Joker (Jack Nicholson's)
- Hattie Dorset (Sybil)
- Hannibal Lectre (Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal)
- Alex (from A Clockwork Orange)
- Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)
- Woo-jin (Oldboy 2003)
- Asami Yamazaki (Audition 1999)
- Kyung-chul (I Saw The Devil)
- Emporer Huang Chao (Curse of the Golden Flower)
- Candyman (Candyman 1, 2, 3)
- Annie Wilks (Misery)
- Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest)
- Leatherface (All incarnations of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Black Philip (The Witch 2015)
- Khan Noonian Singh (Wrath of Khan)
- Pinhead (Clive Barker's Hellraiser Series)
- Daniel Plain-view (There Will Be Blood)
- John Doe (Se7en)
- Norman Bates (Psycho 1960)
- Agent Smith (Matrix Series)
- Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
- Sauron (Lord of The Rings)
Wow that's a long list!
I'm a movie buff.... and I'm f**ked in the head XD
Wow that's a long list!
an amazing list...
am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.
I need to watch some of those movies again. Not often I see I Saw the Devil get mentioned.
Hades (Disney's Hercules)
Cruella Deville (101 Dalmantians)
Lizard Man (The Amazing Spider Man)
Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
Kylo Ren (The Force Awakens)
- hans gruber (die hard)
- biff tannen (back to the future)
- tommy deVitto (the goodfellas)
- shooter mcGavin (happy gilmore)
- the terminator (the terminator)
Oh I forgot Eric Gordon from Billy Madison. Funniest villain ever.
(Three-legged race with a third grader)
"Get up, kid! You're humiliating yourself!"
(Principal recants his story about Billy bribing him to get through elementary school)
"No No No No NO!" (throws remote)
i just love those petty jerk villains.
So yeah, Shonuff and the principal from Ferris Bueller.
- Jafar (Aladdin)
- Dr. Evil (Austin Powers)
- Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Hades (Disney's Hercules)
- Biff Tannen (Back to the Future)
- The Joker (Batman 1989)
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
- Gozer (Ghostbusters 1984)
- Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove)
- Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
Edit: Just thought of two more. They really would be much higher (5 and 6)
on my list, but I'm too lazy to change the numbers.
- Loki (The Avengers)
- Khan (Benedict Cumberbatch - Star Trek Into Darkness)
Usopp Fanatic since 2003.