this sims.
369   17

does anybody still play that?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Yeah but i cheat

• Banned

Yeah....I hate myself with how much I love it

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

girl thread, red alert

You were banned. It fills you with determination

i haven't played since...iono, '07

i had cheat codes for never ending money...but, it just got really boring.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

CyberBully360 said:

girl thread, red alert

shhhh.. it is not.

• Banned

The_Hive44 said:

I love that you can make mixed babies. I have a family with 6 mixed kids.

Fuggmatic said:

The_Hive44 said:

I love that you can make mixed babies. I have a family with 6 mixed kids.

-__-

you are obsessed with mixed people.

• Banned

It's creepy since she talks down about the fact I'm white and my boyfriend is black....

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

The_Hive44 said:

It's creepy since she talks down about the fact I'm white and my boyfriend is black....

No i dont. I never said anything about yall being together and i only call u becky for fun. I dont mean any harm.

• Swimuminati

woah... do they still make these games?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

woah... do they still make these games?

Yes and lots of expansions

• Swimuminati

i've never actually played it cuz it never really appealed to me but i also haven't heard about it in forever so i wasn't aware it was even still around.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

I got the sims 2 and all expansions for free last year because EA was stopping support of it or something so just had it for free download for like a month.

The design toll and customization options are best in the third one, and i hear it all went downhill in the 4th, but the second one is still mighty fun.

I made myself and my girlfriend in an exact replica of our old apartment, then once we had the money i built us a dream home, beach house, and cabin.

We had three kids that we put through college before retiring to the beach house.

Our firstborn is married with 2 kids and a dog in their dream home, daughter has a roommate, cat, and a boyfriend and his son living at her place, and the youngest is a fancy businessman who lives with his girlfriend and a kitten named Terrence.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

covered_in_sponges said:

I got the sims 2 and all expansions for free last year because EA was stopping support of it or something so just had it for free download for like a month.

The design toll and customization options are best in the third one, and i hear it all went downhill in the 4th, but the second one is still mighty fun.

I made myself and my girlfriend in an exact replica of our old apartment, then once we had the money i built us a dream home, beach house, and cabin.

We had three kids that we put through college before retiring to the beach house.

Our firstborn is married with 2 kids and a dog in their dream home, daughter has a roommate, cat, and a boyfriend and his son living at her place, and the youngest is a fancy businessman who lives with his girlfriend and a kitten named Terrence.

now THIS is some hardcore sims play right there.

Yeah, i dont fvck around. I play each house for 2 seasons so they all age at around the same rate, though i turned off aging to give everyone more time.

Also, I built the Venture compound, and am currently building Jurassic Park, because I have a problem.