So now that I'm officially up
197   10

• Banned

Do I want to make a breakfast burrito....or waffles....

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Swimuminati

breakfast burrito has more nutrients

go with breakfast burrito

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Beast Master

Waffles.

And a burrito later for lunch. >_>

Aye swimae.

• Banned

No I only got stuff for breakfast burritos....not the meaty goodness kind

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

The_Hive44 said:

No I only got stuff for breakfast burritos....not the meaty goodness kind

Uh, so what's in it....Just eggs?

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Eggs, bacon, cheddar, home fries, peppers and onions....

• SwimElder Banned

Red Bull Burrito.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

I think I kicked redbull

• SwimElder Banned

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

I'm broke...I ain't got the money for em......I blew all the savings I had...to finally pay off one of my student loans....that's more energizing than caffeine right now