Would you live in a house made out of Play-Doh?
749   29

Let's say an extremely skilled engineer builds this palatial home made out of play-doh for you and it has everything you ever dreamed of. Let's also say that the house is in a cold area, so the structural integrity won't be compromised by the heat or anything like that. Would you live in it?

I would definitely do it! This should be a reality show! Wow another great idea!

• Swimuminati

wouldn't the smell eventually get to you?
    how the f**k do you plan to clean up spills?

also, how are you going to keep it from drying out and crumbling apart?

this house is full of flaws.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPeanut

Well... there was this one guy in Wyoming who built his whole house out of hay bales.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

Firefly, you gonna be that girl who's always complaining on the show? I don't mind it, I'm just wondering if you're the one who's gonna be bringing the drama when I make the eggs using a play-doh frying pan and take the play-doh dog for a walk. Guess this reality show would need some level of tension in order to get good ratings. The producers would love it if you started taking chunks out of the wall and wailing them at other tenants in an uncontrollable rage.

"She's got a play-doh knife! Oh my god! Help!" (Locks himself in his bedroom while Firefly hacks away at the door)

(Producers salivate and rub their hands together in the control room)

• Swimuminati

drama? me? NEVAR!

especially because i have no plans of living in your funny smelling house

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

It won't be my house. I'll sign over the rights to a major cable television network that specializes in playing vapid reality shows such as, say, MTV or Bravo.

Come on now, you can't turn down the $ and fame!

• Swimuminati

i most certainly can turn down scripted and intrusive living

To each her own I guess. I've always dreamed of waking up from a peaceful nap on my king size play-doh bed with cameramen filming me from all different angles.

• Swimuminati

how long before you eat the bed?

I would never do that! If we ever ran out of the food in the house, we'd draw (play-doh) straws and decide who's taking the play-dohmobile to the supermarket to do the shopping. The loser of the draw has to remember to always ask the teenage cashier whether the foods in the shopping cart are safe to cook using our play-doh pots, skillets, and pans.

• SwimSage Banned

Sure, why not.

Ric, what's your angle gonna be on the show? Are you the querulous slacker?

• SwimSage Banned

Slacker sounds about right.

You gonna be on the Play-dohstation all day long?

• SwimSage Banned

Yeah, when I'm not play-dohing with myself.

Well in Episode 9, I'm planning to use this pick-up line on the stereotypical hot blonde they always cast in these reality shows.

"Hey, Brandy, we've been in this house for eight episodes now and I'm kinda lonely. You need someone to play-doh you to bed tonight?"

i craved the smell of play~doh when i was preggo's

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimSage Banned

That's a good one! First we need some girls to sign up.

Are you gonna be the flirt on the show then?

Should we pick from the ASMB populace or trust VH1 to cast girls who aren't going to have us writing borderline psychopathic letters to the outside world by episode 3?