Extra crispy colonel sanders
1066   32

• Banned

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

Well Colonel Sanders is about to get a lil darker!

(Casts Zeni magic on thread)

• Swimuminati

scaaaaaaaary
    i am so glad that my skin doesn't tan like white peoples...

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

It's just so gross

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

This isn't about food, is it

You were banned. It fills you with determination

They should make the Colonel a cartoon so they can stop hiring new people every month.

• Banned

No...besides I don't like and/or eat fast food fried chicken

• Swimuminati

yeah, its a problem when your skin has become darker than your lips

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

"Number 26, Turkey, Ham, and Cheese, is their best!"

(Crazy Stalker Farley in the made-for-tv movie "I Can Make You Love Me")

• Banned

Yeah but then they would treat him like the lucky charms mascot...every generation they design a new one...I swear I've seen 4 different luckys....and when I was a kid it was f**kin "hearts, stars, horse shoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of golden rainbows, and me red balloons

• Banned

Oooooooh I have an aunt who does that

• Babbling Banned

George Hamilton has that effect on people. I blame his amazingly dark tan.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Banned

Crispy chicken no good. Year of rising duck much healthy

• SwimPeanut

According to my calculations, this is a recipe for high cholesterol.

• SwimNerd

Dude, KFC's all right, but there's waaaaaaay better chicken out there!

• SwimPeanut

YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY!

The_Hive44 said:

"hearts, stars, horse shoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of golden rainbows, and me red balloons]*

I sang this part and it made me feel young again. Thank you.

• SwimPeanut

YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY!

• Swimuminati

too many people do that

• Banned

Wouldn't know...I make my own

• Banned

Awww yer welcome