Daily Board Confession
371   19

Since Kevin Durant joined the Golden States Warriors, I feel like jumping the already crowded bandwagon and buying a Kevin Durant Jersey. Maybe a bootleg one couse i'm poor. And since I live in the Bay Area I have a right to cheer for my area team.

My confession for the day is that I haven't called this one job back that I'm supposed to call back because I know she's gonna ask me a bunch of questions and my mind is so blank right now!

This job I applied to said they would email or call me if I get the job or get declined. It's been like a month and Im too scared to call back.
    Downside of the job is that the hours vary from 3am or 4am till 7pm at times.
    So no social life.

• Banned

I've fapped 3 times since 3am and I've been drinking since like 5pm yesterday evening.

I fapped to fuggz, boo, and Poof. because I'm just a gross individual. I don't fap to strangers.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

CyberBully360 said:

I've fapped 3 times since 3am and I've been drinking since like 5pm yesterday evening.

I fapped to fuggz, boo, and Poof. because I'm just a gross individual. I don't fap to strangers.

i love you mang.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

If you only knew..............

CyberBully360 said:

If you only knew..............

i have a pretty damn good idea. that's for sure.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

I have to make everything weird.....It's how I cope.

CyberBully360 said:

I have to make everything weird.....It's how I cope.

don't we all.

• Banned

I am directly or indirectly responsible for some deaths.

POOP

• Swimuminati

i think i'm obsessed with coconut oil...

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPirate

A hawk icon! :O
    We can look for one sunday. 👌

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

I eat the last cookie you were looking forward to having

• SwimHero

you're such band wagoner.
    where were you before the warriors put together a winning team?

Janeway Rules!

Firefly24 said:

i think i'm obsessed with coconut oil...

The one you put on food?

Lol. Maybe. I don't know. I might wait till the season starts.:)

Better for you to have it then someone else.

I was standing to the side because I don't care that much about Basketball.

I like Lebron and I'm happy he won. But for years when KD was first drafted, I always wanted him to win and succeed. He's the best, kindess person in all of the NBA.

Wanna join me?

ELANGEL said:

Better for you to have it then someone else.

Yeah it's was yours but so who cares