899   40

Tell me about it

• Babbling

I'm hungry

ThorsPenor said:

I'm hungry

I suggest getting something to eat

• SwimNinja

I woke up way to early and had to do stuff outside, so crappy.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimElder Banned

hh add 4 cupps of coffee andd ared bull.

als gonna hvae some probably moccha lattee with and espresso shotd d

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Miserably. Nothing unusual there.

alt text

• Banned

Slow. Theres an xbox outage. People keep getting themselves ban and think i can unban them. People upset they cant buy certain games without a credit card and mad that i cant change it...ugh..i wanted to call out this morning but didnt. 3 hours to go

• SwimNinja

I took a nice bubble bath, cooked a tender ribeye and baked potato for breakfast, and now I'm writing.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Same crap as usual. Had to put on a show in downtown Nagoya at lunch. Hopefully I won't be too drunk and coked out by later... got another show in Tokyo tonight.

CV01

• Banned

Sorce said:

I took a nice bubble bath, cooked a tender ribeye and baked potato for breakfast, and now I'm writing.

I hate choo :P

• Helper

Got through a meeting without shaking my head at the stupid, so I'll call that a win.
    Back to working on an incident action plan for the afternoon. Probably wash and wax my car in a little bit and then I have a fundraiser to go to, but at least it is at a brewery.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

typical. issues at the day job. issues at the bar. ready for 4pm so i can go home and work on my own shit for a change.

ooh which brewery?

• SwimHero

not bad.
    just finished having lunch but still got a long ways before i get off from work.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

JNBmax said:

Tell me about it

Are you just gonna sit there? Say something!

• Helper

Local micro-brew.
    T***** H***** Brewery. Gotta edit cause it is the city where I live and Mods be inconsistent as heck lately....

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

boo!

• Helper

I don't know the owners off-hand, so I'm not sure where they are in terms of opening.

They have had fundraisers before, so I think they are mostly open to the public now, but I don't know if they are bottling and selling or if they are just brewing for house use.

The building is big enough to hold an actual bottling line if they wanted to, but I'm not sure, I've not been there before.

PrincessUnikitty said:

I woke up way to early and had to do stuff outside, so crappy.

Our boss just informed us through one of his cronies that we in the middle of summer are that shorts no longer allowed to be worn to work
    Also polos aren't allowed as well
    Not dressy enough
    Doesn't want us mixed up with costumers
    Which is bullshit because we dress way nicer than his customers as is now
    Also already bought a bunch polos for work because that is what he originally said he wanted us wearing

Fuggmatic said:

JNBmax said:

Tell me about it

Are you just gonna sit there? Say something!

I've replied quite a bit

distorted_reasoning said:

not bad.
    just finished having lunch but still got a long ways before i get off from work.

What did you have