3. Die Hard 2
    4. Cop Land
    5. Judge Dredd

• SwimSage Banned

Top 5:
    Police Story 1-3
    Robocop
    Dredd

Not sure about bottom 5 but Robocop 3 and Judge Dredd would be in it.

I remember liking One Good Cop when I was younger but barely remember it aside from Michael Keaton being in it. I should watch that again.

Honorable mention to The Glass Shield. Thought it was all right.

Manhunter belongs near the top too, but I forgot to include it.

Ah The Fugitive's definitely gotta be in the Top 5 too. So many good cop movies are slipping my mind right now.

• SwimSage Banned

Oh, and Super Troopers! Wasn't really thinking about comedies.

• SwimSage Banned

Oh The Fugitive was good. It's wasn't as good but I also liked the sequel U.S. Marshalls.

U.S. Marshalls. Very good movie, but I wouldn't put it in the Top 5. Gotta say though, the first time I saw it as a kid I definitely didn't see that plot twist ending coming with Robert Downey Jr.

• Special Snowflake

Memento Mori

• SwimSage Banned

I think I was to, I was like 11 when I saw it. Now it would probably seem predictable.

Have you seen the Police Story movies? If not I'd recommend checking them out.

• SwimHero

1. dirty harry
    2. demolition man
    3. hot fuzz
    4. police academy (the one where they get that guy that makes the sound effects)
    5. bad boys 2

Janeway Rules!

Haven't seen. I thought you might have meant Police Academy at first, but no way those are awful.

Just googled Police Story and it looks like it stars Jackie Chan. What was that Jackie Chan movie when he was moving along the moving girders about a hundred feet in the air?

• SwimHero

i forgot about rush hour 1 and 2!

Janeway Rules!

I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

• SwimSage Banned

I know that part you're talking about but I don't think was any of the Police Story ones.

Yeah I can't remember which movie it's from. I'm thinking Rumble in the Bronx.

Come quietly or there will be... trouble.