I caught a Zapdos at a nuclear power plant.
913   26

• IB Banned

I walked around the outside of a nuclear power plant to get it. Ya don't got be apart of any crazy event. I can confirm Zapdos at Nuclear power plants.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• IB Banned

Keep in mind this was after 2 hours of guessing and walking around it.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:

This Pokémon Go craze is getting a little outta hand. Pretty soon people are going to try to scale the outside of skyscrapers and enter high-security prisons just to "catch 'em all".

• Banned

Brings out the 10 year old in ya doesn't it? :)

I caught a DoDuo at my job

• Banned

machamp hangs out with john cena

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

I don't watch wrestling, but I know John Cena is definitely not a nerd from what I've heard about him!

• Banned

joke went over your head there...
    because youre so fat and stupid

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

Well explain the joke then. I'm sure a lot of other people are a little confused. I know Machamp is a muscular Pokémon and John Cena is built like a tank.

• Nyaa or Nothing

I don't live near a nuclear power plant.

• Toonami

Viperslayer said:

I walked around the outside of a nuclear power plant to get it. Ya don't got be apart of any crazy event. I can confirm Zapdos at Nuclear power plants.

mewtwo is apperently at area 51

• Swimuminati

So is the premise of this game just to wander around until you find the pokemon? I know nothing about the pokemon and the like....

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Yeah, except you have to walk around outside and your GPS on your phone has to hold its signal.

• Swimuminati

Bye bye data

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

Haha yep no doubt. And it has a bunch of bugs/glitches that ruin the experience. Some people are so hooked to it that they're gonna end up racking up data charges that are 10x as much as the cost of buying a superior RPG at Gamestop.

• SwimNinja

Firefly24 said:

So is the premise of this game just to wander around until you find the pokemon?

Or a dead body.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/32403198/wyoming-teen-playing-new-pokemon-game-on-phone-discovers-body

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Swimuminati

O_O

• Toonami

y'know there was an obscure Pokemon rip-off called "Invisimals" that was exactly the same thing as Pokemon Go

mochi said:

Viperslayer said:

mewtwo is apperently at area 51

Cheney's ranch
    Because it is blocked on Google maps and that is their references point

• SwimComrad

thta's good because team yellow

I need my godbird of instinct

alt text

• IB Banned

hahahah omg if this was true

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said: