Are any of you not playing Pokémon?
717   27

• Beast Master

-_-

Aye swimae.

• SwimNinja

I think it might be too distracting, and it's hot as balls outside.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Assy McGee Banned

Yus. Not only because I wouldn't want to but because I still use a phone with more than three buttons.

• Banned

I'm not.

Hail to the king.

I'm not. Downloaded it on my Android last night and it was total BS. I'd walk some place and it wouldn't pick it up and there were no wild pokemon on my screen. I just got mad and deleted it.

• SwimNinja

Don't blame the game for you sucking :P

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

PrincessUnikitty said:

Don't blame the game for you sucking :P

(Steps to you)

I know you're just kidding...

Nope in fact I've never played a single Pokemon game in my life

• Banned

I'm not.... I don't think it'd have the magic the normal versions do. This is a big part of my childhood, and I'd rather not ruin it.

• SwimPunk Banned

I downloaded it but i can't sign up right now? And Idk how much I'd do I just wanna see an augmented reality game

• Banned

well im not playing pokemon go
    but im always playing competitive battles

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

For such a big Pokémon fan, you sure aren't on your game when it comes to what it's in right now. Pokémon Go is all the rage and you're probably still on Blue version.

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

For such a big Pokémon fan, you sure aren't on your game when it comes to what it's in right now. Pokémon Go is all the rage and you're probably still on Blue version.

ok captain autism thats not what i said
    go run along now and play in traffic

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Helper

Well, my cell phone is a phone first and last so any games that are phone specific are not a Go.

As for actual Pokémon stuff, the gamecube isn't hooked up right now, the advanced is being ignored, and it's too dang hot to play with the Wii. So I'm not playing Pokémon but I do have a few games.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

I'm not. I've never got into any of that pokemon biz. The closest I've been is having it on the tv in the past when watching children. So I guess I kinda sorta just don't get it.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

I'm the same way when it comes to Pokemon

• Other Anime

It's too f**kin hot outside and there are no Pokemon in my area so I just keep giving up. Doesn't help that it doesn't just automatically log me in like other iOS games.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• IB

I'm not. I don't like having to walk around while staring at my phone screen

• SwimSuperStar

I am not, but only because I don't currently have a working phone. Possibly tomorrow if I can get out to a US Cellular store among other things....

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• SwimSuperHero

I have a flip phone so I'm not.
    I'm happy anyway playing Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

If I had a smart phone I might, but I'd still have Trac Fone and they probably don't have it.
    I've heard bad things anyway so I don't think I'm missing much.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Thunder Goddess

Firefly24 said:

I'm not. I've never got into any of that pokemon biz. The closest I've been is having it on the tv in the past when watching children. So I guess I kinda sorta just don't get it.

QFT

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright