JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!
285   14

JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!JoinusPiglet!

• SwimElder Banned

O_O

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

You joining us, Piglet?

• SwimElder

I think Tigger has had a few too many cups of coffee...

I just imagined Tigger bouncing at the speed of sound.

• SwimElder

And then Eeyore trying to follow him with his head, but not quite keeping up.

We need more Piglet Sanchez fans.

• SwimElder

Can I now unlearn urban dictionary for that?

I don't know what the urban dictionary definition is, or want to now, but I was talking about my Fallout New Vegas Twitch Stream series.

• SwimElder

Ah...

Yeah, don't look it up...

Good lord. Lol

Wtf? xD lol I looked it up. SloweyJoey is gonna flip! xD

• SwimElder

Lulz