Theres thousands marching in Atlanta
115   4

• Banned

Cnn is making it look like only a few hundred. This reminds me when they didnt show the true size of the Charleston massacre memorial on tv. Stay woke, people.

• Banned

The problem is watching CNN....or fox...we watched the whole thing on local abc....and they reported more than "just a few hundred"....get better sources

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimNinja

I think local news said a large group was around Williams Street. There's also some tension over a black man found hanging from a tree. It was declared a suicide before an autopsy was done with no word about any props to get him up there. It's in Fed hands now.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Helper

Sorce said:

I think local news said a large group was around Williams Street. There's also some tension over a black man found hanging from a tree. It was declared a suicide before an autopsy was done with no word about any props to get him up there. It's in Fed hands now.

To be fair, Williams Street is an actual street and stretches for quite a long ways and branches out. It also runs right along a major route I85 and touches Midtown which has it's own major branching of streets all leading to well known places. So it could be used as a very public marching path but at this time, everyone at [as] with the exception of the night security should have made it safely out of the area as necessary.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]