Looking forward to things is a mistake.
201   12

• ShoeHands

The last several years have taught me that anything nice and enjoyable is just going to be ruined by a great big pile of shit at the last minute, without fail. Also, that "nice and enjoyable" includes the mere absence of bullshit.

Nope. No more expectations of even mediocrity. Let the bad times roll.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Banned

See now you're gettin it

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

Isn't encouraging suicide ban worthy?

It should be.

• Thunder Goddess

It used to be.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• ShoeHands

LockeLamora said:

Isn't encouraging suicide ban worthy?

It should be.

Or homicide. Either way. :/ while that's a thing I'd love to do some days, it ain't worth it.

I'm certain it still is. I was just wondering why he wasn't banned, but I quickly remembered this was the land of no mods.

• SwimParagon

Sure doesn't help that you actively contribute to the suck.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• ShoeHands

...what the hell?! Bullshit finds me all too easily without my assistance. I suppose your life is all roses? Care to enlighten the crowd?

• IB Banned

I concur

All greatness comes from loss
    Swimeival
    06-10-2004
    boards.adultswim.com/users

• Babbling

I've always remember something I read from Mike Stewart, 10x Bodyboarding Champion. He said whenever he travels he clears his head and tries to have no expectations. Whenever you have expectations you set yourself up for being disappointed.

• SwimParagon

ThorsPenor said:

I've always remember something I read from Mike Stewart, 10x Bodyboarding Champion. He said whenever he travels he clears his head and tries to have no expectations. Whenever you have expectations you set yourself up for being disappointed.

Solid advice, but I've tried to get through to him for years without success. I just gave up.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Babbling

Now that he's expecting bad times ahead, good things are going to hit him like a ton of bricks.

Get ready for a ride...

on the emotional roller-coaster!