My child support thread was deleted and I was banned
530   18

• Banned

There was nothing in that thread that called for deletion. It was all in good fun until lupin be pop whoever attacked me and called me every name demeaning to black women in the book, I defend myself, I get banned. How is this not misogyny and racism in play? I did nothing wrong in that thread and I want lacethongskank unbanned.

• Banned

Nobooooooooooooooody knows the trouble I see...

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

How about next time instead of "defending" yourself with flames you either

A) become clever and not use blatant insults that get you banned, or

B) just report it.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• IB

Nice victim blaming.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• Banned

Look, if you know it's two people who do nothing but poke at you to get you to flame them so they can report you, you have to change the game.

They weren't beating her up and she was fighting back......It's the internet. Internet victims just don't know how to log out.

• IB

Nice victim blaming.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• Banned

-Ninja_Jesus- said:

Nice victim blaming.

Now see, this is exactly what I'm talking about.....Now I could go the fuggz route and start flaming you because you're trying to get a rise outta me......OR, I can just go back to doing what I was doing and replying to every Fuggie thread on the board.

Watch, watch how easy it is for me not to be victimized.

• Banned

lmao.... we talked about her triggered as f**k.

She didn't know she was getting banned from that shit?!

That entire thread was bait, f**k she even swung at me.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Yeah, that shit was gonna bottom out hard.

I'm telling ya.....I think Fuggz and LB have history......Even I don't dig into fuggz like that.

• Banned

No they don't...she is just his Detroit red

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

I'ma tell her to start a fight tour then.

I mean y'all ain't even babblers......How can either of you be this invested in Fuggz......Well, I know you popped in Babble from time to time, but I never saw LB there.......Matter of fact I only recently, like in December or some shit even figured out who he was or that you 2 were even a thing. Does he even know anything about fuggz pre-board merger?

• Banned

Making points.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Dude you give us WAY to much credit....we aren't invested in shit...I've left her alone until last night...and the night before last I was doing absolutely nothing to her and she brings me up in her fight with him...he is no different than you or sawdy...he like to stur shit up....I can't speak for him and quite frankly I don't care...but what I can't tell you about me is I have the same level of respect for both you and fugg

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Banned

Heh, just had to throw a cheap shot in at the end huh?......I asked a simple question, but you just had to go for the bonus points......Know who else does that?......Go completely off kilter when they are asked a civil question?.....Fuggz.

Anyway, you definitely respect me more than fuggz because you wouldn't even try to play with me like you do her. You might not like me, but you definitely know when to walk away.

• Banned

Yeah...ain't mad bro....but it bothers me you lump me in like that cause I don't go for her unless she comes for me....or uses me for her whacked out fights....I can't toy with her like I can you....you and I get a thrill out of it and she just becomes a f**kin nut job....

• Banned

Fair enough

• Banned

Not to mention there are a couple of things she said last night that I would normally just ignore...but considering our history seems plausible

It's time... to cast my dark magic over this thread!!

(Cold Metal (Iggy Pop) plays in the background)

I summon... the thread darkening evil passed down to me from the embryonic stages of the Universe!

(Casts Zeni magic over thread)