This place is like the wild wild west
114   9

Except replace the cowboys with nerds. Can't pretend we aren't.

• Banned

I love you. Hated on, derided, and yet you never really insult anyone or at least I've never seen you do so. Kind of refreshing in a place like this where everyone seems to hate each other over petty shit.

• SwimSage Banned

• SwimNinja

Zeni is actually kind of cool, I mean his persona is a really stupid, but it's funny stupid. And I like how he roleplays out things.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

I'm just saying the ASMB has turned into a Grand Theft Auto video game. We can blow things up and get 4 stars and as long as we don't get that 5th one that sends the national guard after you with tanks, you're all right. I like this new chill attitude from the mods. Giving us that 4 star leeway, diggity dawg.

• Assy McGee Banned

I get to be Will Smith.

No not that sh**** movie. I meant the wild wild west as in the extreme version of the mid to late 19th century Southwestern United States replete with all its renegades and criminals.

Play Red Dead Redemption

• Assy McGee Banned

Too busy fighting this giant mechanical spider.