4

So after 6 months or so of not having an amplifier I finally picked on up today
611   21

  • Banned
    2

    It's a Fender Mustang I V.2.

    Cheap, affordable 20W practice amp.

    I've had the exact same one years ago, i't's not a bad deal.

    $130 down and now I can get back to annoying my parents and my neighborssssssssssssssssssssssss. with my fart rock.


  • SwimComrad
    0

    well, at least it's not a line 6

    alt text


  • Banned
    0

    Star_Wolf said:

    well, at least it's not a line 6

    My friend just got a Line 6 Spider something or other probably 99 bucks or so.

    I don't care for them, personally, but I can't say that they are necessarily bad.


  • SwimComrad
    0

    they're not the worst thing ever if you don't just try to use the "INSAAAAAAAAAAAAANE MOOOOODE" setting

    alt text


  • Assy McGee Banned
    0

    Could you please upload a song to youtube and call it fart rock?


  • SwimComrad
    0

    also I just don't enjoy modeling amps and have had the least fun with a line 6 when I've had to play any modeling amp

    alt text


  • Banned
    1

    Objectivity and subjectivity is kind of a murky subject when it comes to guitar amps brands and models.

    I mean most amps under $500 are essentially "practice amp"

    And for someone like me who's just a hobby musician there's no real point in having top tier gear.


  • Banned
    0

    Cosmic_Charlie said:

    Could you please upload a song to youtube and call it fart rock?

    I'm pretty lit right now but I can upload a clip of me playing some crap if I can manage to get tht going.

    =


  • Assy McGee Banned
    0

    I don't mean now, just whenever. I want some fart rock on youtube.


  • Manowarrior
    1

    Cosmic_Charlie said:

    I don't mean now, just whenever. I want some fart rock on youtube.

    The great thing about "fart rock" is that it rhymes with "art rock."

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • SwimComrad
    1

    tbh even if you gig there's no reason to blow your money on "top tier" gear

    like if you're playing small shows those are plenty loud if that's what you're happy with
    and even then, there are good $350-$500 combo amps that aren't really top tier but are excellent

    like people blow money on stacks and don't really need them

    alt text


  • Banned
    0

    Star_Wolf said:

    also I just don't enjoy modeling amps and have had the least fun with a line 6 when I've had to play any modeling amp

    To each their own.

    Though I kinda in agree with you that Line 6 amps just aren't that amazing.=


  • Banned
    0

    Cosmic_Charlie said:

    I don't mean now, just whenever. I want some fart rock on youtube.

    I'll give it a shot.


  • Banned
    0

    Star_Wolf said:

    tbh even if you gig there's no reason to blow your money on "top tier" gear

    like if you're playing small shows those are plenty loud if that's what you're happy with
    and even then, there are good $350-$500 combo amps that aren't really top tier but are excellent

    like people blow money on stacks and don't really need them

    That's true a small gig or something you don't kneed like 4 Marshall cabinets and a $2000 head or something.


  • Banned
    0

    Cosmic_Charlie said:

    Could you please upload a song to youtube and call it fart rock?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U65wVLAdtKI


  • ShoeHands
    2

    I'm looking forward to when you write us a new thread about how you sold your amplifier for illegal substances.


  • Banned
    0

    Skyyhigh666 said:

    I'm looking forward to when you write us a new thread about how you sold your amplifier for illegal substances.

    Thirty dollars?

    Would be a better investment to get a handle of Jim Beam and some Diet Dr. Pepper.

    I can't pawn the guitar because it doesn't have a serial number on it.

    And like I don't mean it was shaved off or something it just does not have a serial number.


  • ShoeHands
    0

    Diet soda is never a good investment.


  • Banned
    0

    Skyyhigh666 said:

    Diet soda is never a good investment.

    Well it's a little bit easier on the pancreas and liver

    The bourbon isn't but this pawn shop booze money scenario is hopefully in the distant future or ideally never comes to fruition.


  • Assy McGee Banned
    0

    I'm glad you didn't call that Fart Rock because I've heard you play better. You were drunk, weren't you?


  • Banned
    0

    Well, I wasn't sober.

    Plus I've only been back in the game for a week or so.


Log in to reply