Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 77 Discussion
4853   125

• Toonami

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/bd/4d/78bd4ddb6770657d77e7b4fe997f9b84.jpg

Episode 77: "Beyond Super Saiyan! Vegeta Confronts the Monster Cell!"

Recap: Semi-Perfect Cell seems unstoppable. With Androids 16 and 18 in full retreat and Yamcha easily bested, Cell seems poised to fulfill his goal of perfection. Goku finally decides he has to step in to save his friend's life. Using Instant Transmission, he transports to the island and manages to rescue both Yamcha and Piccolo before teleporting back to the Lookout. With the Z Fighters out of way, Cell resumes his hunt for Android 18. Unable to sense them, he starts to destroy all the nearby islands one by one. With little time left, it seems like nothing can be done, until the door to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber finally opens. Vegeta and Trunks emerge, ready for battle. With Vegeta confident in his newfound power he flies off to finish off Cell, with Trunks in tow. Meanwhile, Krillin gets ever closer, with the Deactivation Device in hand.

No flaming, hating, spamming, trolling, etc.

Only on @toonami.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimSage Banned

Man, 77 and it's well into Cell already. Kai really did trim a lot.

• Banned

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 6 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 66 - 77). Choose "Kai77F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

@Toonami

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

I got a notification that you mentioned me. What's up?

• Toonami Banned

Grats.

Bruce Faulconer Imperfect Cell theme -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z_XZt1QuiE
    I really like the part at the end, which was played when Cell absorbed the rich guy.

• Toonami

I've got Beer tonight.....assuming Comcast doesn't shut off my internet for shits and giggles again I'll be here for Toonami

• Mobile Suit Gundam

You know, I hate Comcast. They're a completely evil, corrupt corporation...

...but I can't hate them too much, because apparently they're bringing us Drifters...

[Deal with the Devil, I guess.]

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

ALchemist81 said:

You know, I hate Comcast. They're a completely evil, corrupt corporation...

...but I can't hate them too much, because apparently they're bringing us Drifters...

[Deal with the Devil, I guess.]

we were with Verizon before Comcast and they're actually even worse

• Toonami

Reason I am on DirecTV, a reason to note that Comcast is too shady and wants to over charge people and inflate their prices.

• Toonami

Jeffchao228 said:

Reason I am on DirecTV, a reason to note that Comcast is too shady and wants to over charge people and inflate their prices.

that's why we left Verizon, they were artificially inflating our bills

Comcast so far hasn't done that....they just occasionally shut us off "by mistake"

• Toonami

Back to the normal schedule, woohooo!

• Toonami

Cable Companies are getting less Reliable when it comes to their service in the past years, besides I am ready to watch some DBZ here.

• Toonami

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami

prays comcast doesn't pretend to shut us off by mistake this weekend

• Toonami

mochi said:

They might have been using your account as a training tool for new employees. Because that's what they do. Comcast uses real live accounts and tell trainees to start messing with them to figure out the system. That's how people suddenly lose service or lose half their channels or Internet or whatnot.

• Toonami

And now it begins.

• Toonami

Meilag32 said:

mochi said:

They might have been using your account as a training tool for new employees. Because that's what they do. Comcast uses real live accounts and tell trainees to start messing with them to figure out the system. That's how people suddenly lose service or lose half their channels or Internet or whatnot.

wow

• Toonami

Here we go!

• Special Snowflake

And WHAT'S the deal with airline food?! Android 18!

• SwimPunk

time for cell to do stuff.

• Toonami

Dragon Soul Lady time!